Awesome Dinky @ Easton guitars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Dinky @ Easton guitars!

DAMN YOU KEVIN FOR CAUSING MORE GEAR LUST!

I don't know something about this guitar is AMAZING! I'd love to own something like this thing

mmmm.....I smell METAL [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Awesome Dinky @ Easton guitars!

WOW!
    That looks real 80's shredding machine!
    I love the bindings and Ebony sharks.
    Not sure if I would dig the scalloped fingerboard on higher fretboard though..
    And Ash body? that is unusual...
    I would love it if it was Mahogany/maple or Alder or something!
    And the chicken head knob? WTF? that is fugly... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I am heading for Easton's website and check this fukker!!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I wonder what overlay is on the headstock. Looks like camouflage from the picture since it doesn't appear to be birdseye maple. The body binding goes well with all the birdseye maple.

Comment

I think it's just a normal black headstock with some weird reflections...

Super cool guitar, though.
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Yeah that chicken knob is dumb, but easily replaced......and I'd put EMG 85/SA in that bad boy......and detune it to B [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

...a silence covers the board as all members simultaneously roll their eyes..........

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Nice one, Kev.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Yeah that chicken knob is dumb, but easily replaced......and I'd put EMG 85/SA in that bad boy......and detune it to B [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

...a silence covers the board as all members simultaneously roll their eyes..........

[/ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The lowest I'd tune it to would be D. Now if it were a 7-string... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Not sure if I would dig the scalloped fingerboard on higher fretboard though..

[/ QUOTE ]

I could do without the scallops, too.
                But, Man! The ebony fins on maple looks AWESOME! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm really tempted by the hotrod flames dinky as well, but keep having palputations at justifying the cost! The XTRR would be cool if it didn't have the neck single coil or had a humbucker there instead......can't justifying routing out a brand new custom shop though!! (maybe if it was string thru!)
                  Cheers
                  Ian
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

You can always order something you want.
                    Only if you can wait..

Comment

That is awesome!!! I also am not too crazy about the scalloped fretboard, but if/when I order one like it, I'll go without. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Thats a sweet guitar. I could deal without the scallops myself. But its still a great looking guitar. nice!
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Sweet looking guitar. Someday I am going to have to get me a guitar with ebony sharkies on maple. Doubt I would get one with a scalloped fretboard.

Comment

That's a killer Dinky...I LOVE birdseye maple necks with Ebony fins!!!!!!! I'm wondering if they will sell any replacement necks like that (minus the scallops) [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

The XTRR is nice, but for me it needs 1. black hw, 2. delete the sc at the neck and in turn the toggle, 3. string-thru! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now that CS flamed KV is amazing...if she was string-thru I'd be scrounging the couch for change and putting some axes up for sale!

-Joel
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

Why doesn't anyone want the scalloped upper register? They really help you out a lot up there! I love 'em!

Comment

Working...
                              X