Show us your SL2(Inlay free beauty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show us your SL2(Inlay free beauty)

I do love the looks of Inlay free necks but also worry I would get lost ...I,d be alright below the twelve fret but think I might get lost higher up lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

Welcome to the board.
      You should keep yours.
      These are getting harder to find and sure there are some people dig the non inlay looks.

I am not sure how many were built but I can guess 200-300 would be it.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, its a pleasure to be here.

wow thats good, I thought there was more of them out there.

Does anyone have an diea of what it would be worth, its near mint with a little swirling and 1 small scratch that happened in store.

Comment

One sold for $510 yesterday.
          Another one is on E-bay with 700 buy it now but I think that is the top price.
          I would say between $500-700.
          $700 one should be in mint shape.
          With little bit of damage such as a ding,a lot of picking scratches,should lower the value to $600 or $500.

Also, Summertime is always slow on selling.
          If you see on E-bay or here, many people having hard time selling stuff.

If you are lucky to find a buyer who is willing to pay high $$$, you should be able to get $600-700,if not, it will end up like yesterday's auction($510).

Oh! by the way, you have to post 98times more to be able to post your guitar for sale AD in the classifieds section on JCF or mentioning you are selling your guitar here.
          So be careful about talking about selling your guitar here.

Comment

my bad, I'm not sure I want to sell it just yet anyway. I know its bad etiuquette to jump on a board and sell something so that wasnt my intention, just trying to garner the value of it right now. I'll see if I can take some pics later on.

Thanks

Comment

Naw, you can still find 'em for $350-450, unless you guys keep yakkin' about 'em! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Yeah whats with uping the prices all the time Dinky? I've seen them go way lower than $510, and that thing had alot of "nicks and chips" he did'th show in his auction (atleast thats what he said). By October you'll have people thinking that $900 is a good price, got a couple to unload do ya? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] These guitars were just selling for $300-$400 just like ron said.

Comment

Who cares? They're USA made guitars and worth at least $700 or so. If someone wants to pay that price, it's still a good deal.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well I suppose I care, because I want one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. But I dont want to spend $300 more than what everyone else is spending. Am I the only one that makes any sense to?

Comment

Well, if you want something badly enough, you might stop at nothing to get it. I, on the other hand, being a patient cheapass, watch carefully like a vulture and then pounce the minute I see something worth waiting for. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Well I suppose I care, because I want one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. But I dont want to spend $300 more than what everyone else is spending. Am I the only one that makes any sense to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chances of finding a mint SL2 under the 450 bill on the bay is REALLY hard esp with all the vultures here (me included) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

See? Vultures. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The upside is that you get a great deal. The downside is that you are constantly watching Ebay and the JCF Classifieds, and people think you have no life. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't do that as much anymore after vulturing my Shannon for a great price for a long time, but when the KE2 G.A.S. really hits, I will do it again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's Junior's lovely SL2. The trem has being changed to OFR by Kevin @ Easton Guitar. And the pickups have being replaced to SDs

Fong

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X