Need Info on Green Snakeskin Bolt-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Info on Green Snakeskin Bolt-on

Wow, Mulder, now I see whhy you had asked me about my SD Bengal. I had not seen very many Jacksons with the Bengal finish like yours and mine have. I really like your purple/black Bengal reverse head. Until recently, I was really mostly a soloist player. But after buying 5 or 10 really nice strat body C/J/GMW, they are what I use most now. My honesty to God favorite guitar to play live is a toss up between the crossed swords and the green python. There is just no way that a picture can do any justice to the finish Dan Lawrence put on that guitar. And the gold OFR and hardware makes it jump out at you. Very, very cool guitars Mulder.

Comment

Hey tmdiamond, where in Illinois do you live?

Comment

I'm just east of St Louis, MO. It takes about 45-50 minutes to get to STL from my house. We live in a very, very small, rural farm town, pop 900. In '99, I was a cop in metro STL and wanted to get out of the densely populated areas so I built my house in this little village. Best decision I could have ever made.

Comment

I played at POPS for many years, 1993-1997, both buildings. The original POPS burned right after we played there. That would have sucked if all my stuff was there! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa! I've played Pop's but only at the old building. I was probably 19 or 20 at the time. I still go to a lot of shows there and some of the best 80s metal acts still play there. But gigs that start at midnite and end at 4 or 5am are not my thing anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X