Best place to purchase new jacksons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to purchase new jacksons?

Hello, I am wanting to buy three new Jackson guitars the SL1 in Snow White, SL2H in Trans Blue and a RR3 in Trans Red. Where is the best place to get a good price on all three. The two Sololist are for myself. They will be my first jacksons. The RR3 is for my son and that will be his first Jackson. I have been looking on line and it seems everyone uses the map pricing now. I guess I should start calling and get some real quotes. So if you have any recommendation please let me know.
    thanks
    Tommy

Re: Best place to purchase new jacksons?

Click on the dealers link at the top of the page. Anyone of those guys will hook you up with great prices. They are really cool guys to deal with as well.

Jim
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I have ordered from Matts Music in the dealers section. Great prices, great service. From what I have seen all of the dealers have satisfied customers around here.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/dealers

They are all great people.
        Contact them see if they have what you are looking for.

Comment

I just ordered a Snow White SL1 from Scott at VWall guitars... I can't wait!!!

Comment

I'm sure with your quanity order, you'd get a bit better pricing. And as the other said, those retailers associated with this forum are good people.

joe...
            www.godwentpunk.com
            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

I just got my dream guitar delivered to the UK from EastonGuitars (in under 48hrs). KEvin totally rocks...he has been amazingly helpfull from order to delivery! And the price was fantastic [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] KEvin - if I am ever in your part of Texas there is a beer coming your way!

R

Comment

Sounds like you're going with the US Flag colors with those guitars.

Comment

[Where is the best place to get a good price on all three.

My buddy Lloyd at www.guitarxpress.com

Awesome Guy!
                  PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I'll throw in another one, since I recently purchased a USA Jackson and I checked with all the dealers mentioned in the Forum before making my decision. www.splawnguitars.com Scott Splawn (famous for the Marshall Amp, "Splawn Mod" and is now building amps from scratch)always answers the phone when I call. It's another source. His small shop is in Dallas, NC.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Hey Bengal651..
                      Your're in the Houston area??
                      What part?
                      I think there is just myself, Bret and you from this area...
                      I could be wrong but I cant recall any other reg posters from H town....

Comment

I'm just West of Katy, but not quite to Sealy. I moved here from Spring 11 years ago.
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Katy - too close to MWilly1 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tommy - definitely go with one of the dealers here - Scott at VWall, Matt at Matt's Music, or Kevin Easton. All 3 are great guys, and I'm sure you'd be satisfied whether you got all 3 guitars from one dealer or one each from each of them (I'd personally do it that way if it was me, but I'm kooky that way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                          X