SL2HT/Mah- LTD Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2HT/Mah- LTD Run

I was wondering if there is any interest out in JCF land for a LTD SL2HT/Mah. This would be a string/thru version all Mahogany neck and body,Trans black finish,black hardware and black binding. This could happen with 8 interested people.What do you think? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: SL2HT/Mah- LTD Run

That sounds like a great guitar, but unfortunately I'm not currently able to go that route. Saving for a SL1 Bengal.
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Wow, only 8 people needed for this one? How did you pull that off, if you don't mind me asking? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

By the way, if the price is right, I think you just made Jack (JCFer slayer) cream his pants. He's got a mahogany fetish. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No maple cap, hmmm? Definitely sounds interesting. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

What kind of cash we talkin'? Who wants to buy an SL2H so I can get one???? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds good (though i bet i cant afford such a guitar for the mo)

Comment

I'd be very interested if it were MAH finish. I'd have to know the price a bit ahead of time, though.

Comment

Sounds great.
                But hey guys, keep the price talking off the board..

Comment

Alright, if you know the price, e-mail those who are interested. Give me a shout too. My e-mail address is the acronym of my username here followed by an "at" sign and onlinerock.com. Written to avoid the spambots. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm interested. E mail or PM me with some info.

Comment

Ummm. What dealer is going to do this? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Last I heard it was a 10 pc. minimum. And, it had to be ok'd by Jackson.
                      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

More info to follow shortly! Stay tuned!

Comment

Southern Cali.... Wild West?

Comment

Yo Huntin Doug.....you have been buying too many new guitars lately....I saw your new mate to your SLATQH...kickass!!!....you know I still haven't gotten your replacement yet, I think it has been like 4 or 5 months now hasn't it...WTF? Matt should really look into this it was supposed to be expedited.....WTF???

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I still haven't gotten your replacement yet, I think it has been like 4 or 5 months now hasn't it...WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW... Dude, sorry to hear that. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Matt was great with the problems I had. Unfortunately, he's at the mercy of Jackson....And so are you...we all are I guess. All I have to say is it will be worth the wait! Those SLATQ's are awesome.

As fas a buying too many guitars...Is there such a thing? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I guess i'm on a roll. I have to quit soon though. When that laser engraver comes in, I'm done for a while.
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                              X