1998 Jackson Rhoads LTD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Jackson Rhoads LTD's

Just curious if anyone else has one of these..It a 1998 model serial number 28xx.White with black pins.Standard trem.Just like the ones they did in 1992.Has a RR serial number not a LTD.I had heard they did 2 runs of 7 in each.If anyone ahs info on these let me know..Thanks,Cort

Re: 1998 Jackson Rhoads LTD\'s

Talk to Brad Kelley (XXX). I think he has one or two.

Brett

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Just curious if anyone else has one of these..It a 1998 model serial number 28xx.White with black pins.Standard trem.Just like the ones they did in 1992.Has a RR serial number not a LTD.I had heard they did 2 runs of 7 in each.If anyone ahs info on these let me know..Thanks,Cort

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a 92. I know of the 92's only about 30 had the standard tremolo. Most had a floyd.

My question is, is it the Rhoads shape, or the LTD shape, because there's a big difference, check my photo and see.

If it is the LTD shape, and not the RR shape, you indeed have a rare bird.

"Gonna Bend You Like A G String" - RIP Bon Scott

Comment

Dirtywork,
        yeah it's the LTD Rhoads shape.I have a few older Rhoads(84-85's)..Nice collection...Looks just like mine..I have 2 cream LPC's(1985 and 1987)...thanks,Cort ...Email me and I'll send ya a pic

Comment

Very Nice Foursome you have there, bro..... I knew of a guy who had four guitars like that back in the early 80's. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X