Iron Maiden Guitar Pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Maiden Guitar Pictures?

Anyone have any good pictures of the Jacksons Dave Murray and Adrian Smith use to play?

Thanks,

Re: Iron Maiden Guitar Pictures?

You are in LUCK!

Click here!

I made this topic a long time ago, so some of the picture links are broken, but some still survive.

Comment

Sweet, thanks man!!!

Comment

I'm kinda' diggin' this one...the guitar not the mullet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] If you'd like, tonight I'll go through my Maiden Enhanced CDs that have Dave and Adrian playing their Jacksons and I'll make nice vidcaps and post them here. Here's a teaser for now...

Click here!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds sweet, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I borrowed the "Rock in Rio" DVD from a buddy of mine and I've been on a big Maiden kick ever since.

Comment

Unfortunately, no Jacksons in that performance. However, you can see them backstage before the show and there are some good shots of Adrian's white Jackson Strat. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I haven't watched that video in a while, so I can't remember whether it was Adrian or actually JANICK playing around on it, but I think it was Janick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for reminding me. I'll make vidcaps of those too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm about to receive in the mail "Live After Death" on DVD as well as another Maiden DVD from the "Seventh Son" tour, so I'll watch those and see if there are any Jacksons there. Most likely on the "Seventh Son" one, and if I'm lucky, hopefully on the "Live After Death" one as well since I think it was around then that Adrian got at least one Jackson and a black one-hum maple board Strathead Charvel Strat (the one he uses in the "Wasted Years" video).

Comment

I spent years as a big maiden fan, but After live after death, I couldn't listen to maiden any more. I saw them on the 'Somewhere in time' tour and they had the same problem. I just didn't think Bruce could sing live.

I bought my second guitar (Ibanez Destroyer) because of Adrian Smith and always was impressed with Dave's all business look while his fingers floated around the fretboard. Those two were always a cool contrast in both their playing styles and stage demeanor.

I missed their JAckson Years I guess with my phobia of bruce singing. Maybe I'll revisit Maiden, but only studio albums for me.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I didn't know that 'Live after Death' and 'Maiden England' were available on DVD - no Jackson's on 'Live after Death', and only Adrian's white strat on Maiden 'England' though...
                  Cheers
                  Ian
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Ian, I ordered two DVDs the other day:

Click here!

I know "Live After Death" is a Brazilian import, while the other one I am not too sure about but I was willing to try it.

Comment

Number Of The Priest,
                      You Rule [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Great pixs

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I didn't know that 'Live after Death' and 'Maiden England' were available on DVD - no Jackson's on 'Live after Death',

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! I didn't know that either! I'm still using the same Live After video I bought in '88!

Did anyone originally buy the cassette tape of Live After Death? Between 3 friends of mine, they must have bought that tape over 8 copies of it! The tape broke so easily cos it was such a long tape, but they kept buying it! Mine broke too, but I wised up and bought it on cd (my 1st one actually!). Still have it, just wish it had the Hammersmith songs like the cassette has.
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

My "Live After Death" is a 2-CD Enhanced CD release. I think all the Iron Maiden Enhanced CDs were released in 1998. First disc is the Long Beach Arena performance, and the second disc is the Hammersmith performance along with the Enhanced CD-ROM portion of the album that also has QuickTime videos for "2 Minutes To Midnight" and "Powerslave". Fantastic album! Can't wait to see it on DVD. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] See my link that I posted above if you want to order the DVDs. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Check out the "Visions of the Beast" DVD! It has every Iron Maiden video every made on it! It ROCKS!!! It also has some really cool bonus material... I got mine on Amazon for like $12.99 or something...

Comment

Yup, I would've made my vidcaps from the "Visions Of The Beast" DVD if I had it. The quality would have been AWESOME! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh well. Here are the vidcaps I made just now, listed by song. I had to enhance each picture a little bit. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter":

"The Evil That Men Do":

"Holy Smoke":

"Infinite Dreams":

"Stranger In A Strange Land":

"Wasted Years" (you would be surprised at how terrible this video is for Adrian's Charvel Strathead Strat shots!):

Comment

Working...
                              X