Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Hey,you boys and girls!.What A **** I do Wrong?Why you annihilate my message? I cant understand...ok mayby im little bit stupid o...but I just want to know something about my RR --

Re: Why?

jaablox,
    Sorry I do not understand???
    I think I missed something???
    What info do you need I might be able to help

Comment

Here was one topic : Jackson RR Camo custom shop..Do you know what happend?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] I have a feeling this is going to get really Really good. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Probably it was deleted because your thread looked like "wanted","want to buy" AD.
          Junior status members are not allowed to post any posts about selling or buying.

Comment

Ou really,sorry .I just wanted know some info about my guitars..but if here is so tight people ,im lost!

Comment

This is not about tight or loose.
              You joined the board, you need to follow the rules of the board.
              It's simple and no exception about it.

My recommendation is, maybe post a thread about this guitar that you used to own, talk about history of it and then ask for any leads.
              Also good to know more people before you push yourself to others.

Comment

"Hey,you boys and girls!.What A **** I do Wrong?Why you annihilate my message?"

I don't know, jaablox, I think we'll leave the message annihilating to you though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheh!!!!!!!
                  PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    "Hey,you boys and girls!.What A **** I do Wrong?Why you annihilate my message?"

I don't know, jaablox, I think we'll leave the message annihilating to you though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That rules!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Dude, there's been some spaming here lately, so people got somewhat touchy in that regard.

Welcome to the board, be calm and you'll learn a lot here, just go and read the rules after posting some stuff.

Rodrigo. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I missed it....was it because of this:

Just a guess....

Steve E

Comment

I dont think this guy was trying to sell his guitar. I think he wanted some help getting info on it. And everybody just gang-fukked him cuase they thought it was spam.

There has not been much "benifit of the doubt" in here lately.

I still have not seen him try to sell anything. Give the guy a break already.

Comment

In the immortal words of the great philosopher Rodney King
                            Cant we all just get along? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              In the immortal words of the great philosopher Rodney King
                              Cant we all just get along? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Was it one of the Wayan brothers who use to always use this quote?

Comment

Working...
                              X