Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have 2 sell my slatqh

this is madness i hate money problems im gona have 2 sell my slatqh argggg

im sorry just needed to vent lol its just so anoying when u have to do things like this im gona sound so imature here but its just not fair

Re: i have 2 sell my slatqh

quick question i realy dont know what to ask for it. im in the u.k and the rrp for them over here is like £2199 [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

its pretty much mint but ive satinised the neck im just not sure what to ask. any advise?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bye bye.
        ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

imo, he's not trying to sell it on the board, so i personally don't have issue with it.

but as always, the noose is on standby.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

erm im not selling on this board, im whineing and asking for advice, different thing i thought

anyone want to help me out with what to ask for it???

Comment

hey you posted this at jemsite too i'm member there too

Comment

If you planned to sell it for $1000US, you'd more than likely be able to succeed. Best of luck. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Money problems are the plague. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  erm im not selling on this board, im whineing and asking for advice, different thing i thought

anyone want to help me out with what to ask for it???

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Even though you are not trying to sell it here, be very careful how you ask for help. You are not giving us enough info to help you. When you come onto the board asking how much your guitar is worth and that you have to sell it, people here are going to suspect spam and with very good reason.

What year is it? What finish? What do you mean by "Satinising" the neck? Is it all original? any blemishes at all? How about some pics? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

All of these things will contribute to estimating it's value.

Jim
                  "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Well, I gotta say if you're not selling, then posting that you're trying to sell it is pretty darn close.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

I would peddle my wifes ass to try and avoid selling my SLATQH....it's my favorite guitar.

Comment

uh....

or not [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

oh never mind i didnt post to try and sell it here but hey people believe what the hell they want to anyhow, i posted on here coz alot of people saw my original posts of getting the guitar and i wanted to vent at my upset of having to sell.

as for selling at $1000 dollars...........i live in the u.k do you have any idea how much a slatqh costs over here its madness lol.

anyhow i will just leave it on jemsite and tell afew friends and go from there. deleat the thread if u want.

Comment

People who join any forums just to talk about prices or posting "for sale" ads are simply uncool.
                              If you wanted to know how much these sell on internet, you can search E-bay and learn there.

Used Jackson guitars usually sell for about half of the retail price or if it is rare,maybe little more money than the half but if the condition is not good, much less.
                              IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X