i have 2 sell my slatqh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i have 2 sell my slatqh

Your spelling *and* attitude sucks... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

well all i can say is sorry i guess, just sorry this has been taken so badly, realy didnt expect it would be.

i dnt set out to just use this board to post things like this i just dnt have much to say.

as for my atittude i didnt realize i worded anythin in such a way that it would be percieved as a bad attitude just thought seeing as the post was taken simply as spam then its probably worth just getting rid of the thread.

as for my spelling it indeed does suck yes.

again sorry this has come over as badly as it has. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Sambencuda pretty much said it for me as well. I do not have issue with your attitude as I think it is ok to ask how much it may be worth. We went through so many questions of people coming on and asking "how much is my model series Charvel?" that someone actually put together a price guide, a 'blue book' for a reference.

A pic would help.

As far as your spelling..well, there is the spell check feature which is active again that you can use before you post. You can use it to edit shortly afterwards as well.

Or you can create your responses in Word doc and check the spelling there before you start posting.

Anyways..I'd say in the neighborhood of 1000US is a fair guess. The euro market is crazy for prices.. so much that I would sell there and not stateside.
          If you do not need the money for an extended period and plan on getting out of a bind soon, you can always pawn for a loan. As long as you get her back..then you only have to cringe from the fees.

Comment

thank you for that. thats not a bad idea.

the guitar is mint apart from the satinising of the neck (has been dusicused on the site before i think, just the act of wire wooling the clear coat on the back of the neck to get rid of some of the sticky feel finished necks have if you like..unfinished necks.

pics http://community.webshots.com/album/126088103oMTgRj

money wise things have been looking a lil better over the last day or so as ive sold another guitar so i may be able 2 keep her after all, hmmmmm time will tell i guess.

as for spelling i dont think i type much (other than typos [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ) that isnt understandable so i dont realy see the problem.

Comment

I would pay $1200.00 for a mint SLATQH in a second if it was the right color and I was looking for one. You have modified the neck....no matter how you cut it and how well it was done....you lost $2-300.00 the second you did it. I think you would be able to get 1K as well, BUT, say ten people are interested......probably ONE out of that ten would take the modified neck after some coaxing and reassurance from you with plenty of pictures and such. Bottom Line...FAST CASH...$850.00.....Patience....$1100.00.

Comment

thank you thats helpfull, i realy dnt know prices on jacksons very much to be honest.

as i say with any luck i will get away with not having to sell it

Comment

dude, if you only used steel wool to scuff the clearcoat a bit, you can buff that out so it's all shiny again. no problem whatsoever.

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey Sully, that noose picture that Creepy posted above should be your avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

thank you dude i had thought that might be a posibility,
                      realy great to hear it shouldnt be a problem.

Comment

That is a beauty..nice quilt and the guitar looks minty. You have some great guitars, the Mavericks are cool, the Jems.. and a Cornford to boot. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] How much is the Hellcat in the UK may I ask?

Comment

I payed £1400 including the cab which over here is a bit of a bargin, it was 2nd hand but only a month old, the thing has serious tone. It was pricey but well worth it imho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yeh the mavericks are pretty cool but both are curently for sale and i think the pink one has gone now. The guitars i just cant sell are the jems and the at-1 tho.
                          The jem77gmc just has that special thing and the jem7vsbl was another special one i have played loads of them that have been passable but not worth near the cash but this one i just had to have, ah the wonders of guitars eh hehe.

Comment

Hopefully you won't end up having to sell your SLATQH. The numbers I was using above aren't what I think these guitars are worth...unfortunately they are what the market has been demanding...or should I say not demanding. I think all of us will agree that USA Jacksons are pretty much a bargain with regard to quality , playability, etc..the problem is that it's almost like a niche(sp?) market...but those of us that love them REALLY love them if ya know what I mean..Not much success in the ebay world...

Comment

Working...
                            X