• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Dimas Freddie Graphic...

Don't know if anyone is interested or if it is still in stock,
    but $650 seems really fair for a San Dimas Freddie Graphic Jackson:

http://www.chrisguitars.com/jack88strat-freddie.jpg

" Jackson USA Strat, 1988, San Dimas plate, another great Custom Shop Jackson with rare Freddie Krueger graphics featuring Freddie’s silhouette and his claws ripping through the bloody body. Although not a pristine collector’s piece, the rarity of this one is noteworthy and it’s really in decent cosmetic shape other than a finish chip where you arm comes over the front plus pick scratches and moderate buckle wear - other than that frets are barely worn and near perfect and it has an excellent setup and tone, considering the rare factor and that it’s a totally gigable USA Jackson, it’s a steal at $650"

Rich

Re: San Dimas Freddie Graphic...

Deviltronix, I'm sure you are already aware but it's worth mentioning in case a JCF'er who DOESN'T know buys the guitar. While it has an SD plate, being an '88, it's an Ontario made Jackson. The whole leftover plate thing.
    Cool graphic and I'm sure Brooks will be right on it. 650 is a bit more than I would pay but it's not outrageous. I'd probably pay 500 for it.

Comment

That guitar has been there quite a while.

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

That was one of the JCF members's guitar.

Comment

You are correct Toru, it was mine and I should by it back but I just fell into an SD Charvel stash!!!!!!!!!

I will post pics when I scoop the goods!

Comment

I was gonna jump on that one, but then found this Dean for Robert and Lisa Wilcox to sign:

Brooks
            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

I remember seeing a few of those Deans all in similar graphics at Eastcoast Music Mall in the late 80's.

Comment

i noticed that this guitar has the " ontario" route. anyone know when they switched to that as my bass #1991 has the sd route. just curious
                The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

He he...here we go again...

Comment

That one at Chris' Guitars is not the best-looking version of that graphic. The one from the Dealer Graphics Album looks way better IMO:

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      The one from the Dealer Graphics Album looks way better IMO:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, the razor-sharp sharkfins look more appropriate too!
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

BGWwebguy -Love that Dean Graphic ,looks damm sweet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

Working...
                        X