What year production?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What year production?

Hello Everyone! I'm new member here. I have two USA made Jackson's (KV2 and RR1). Both I have got used. I would like to know what year production is my KV2? Numbers on the finger board is U11758

Re: What year production?

Take a look at this:
    http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/serials.htm

If your USA guitars is not in that list, something weird is going on or you misread the number on the guitar in question.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

The Jackson serial number chart goes to 2001 and ends in the U09000's so yours is a recent model.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

U10000 was produced sometime in the Summer of 2001, so your's is likely a 2002-3

Comment

Oops sorry Kuri, i forgot that the list only goes to 2001. Thanks guys!
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I have U11429 - final inspection date 08/07/02. I guess your guitar was finished approx. 2 month later.

Comment

Thats actually a good question. Why doen't Jackson update that list to at least 2003?

Jim
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
              X