Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weird Jackson PC?

[ QUOTE ]
    Strange one Shredd. I was just there yesterday thinking the same thing! That's where I got my PC1 for $699.00.
    That was a good day...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, Ray. Awesome deal! Congrats.

Comment

$699??
      That's a killer deal.

Comment

It is gone now but it was Chlorine and it had no case. I was there to pick up a cheap Kramer to steal the Floyd and EMG from then I saw that. I couldn't stop thinking about it and went back an hour later, hung the Kramer right back where it was and put my dough on the Jackson. If I had missed out on that I think I could never forgive myself! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I've had numorous good deals from there, 91' fusion with lightning sky and ocean graphic for 499.00, Ibanez USA custom with pencil sketch graphic..399.00. and my candy apple red 83' strat with added floyd and EMG's for 375.00!
        That place rocks!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK, take me there to the paradise.
          I will bring my plastic card with me and buy them all.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            That place rocks!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good place and decent guys, but it's rare that they get any decent J/Cs in. Honestly, so rare that I've never bought a guitar there. You must have the luck of the Irish or something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

They had a firecrackle Rhoads for 799.00 on consignment not too long ago. If I remember correctly it was an 88'! Your right though, They're FEW and FAR between!
              [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Manyaxes, I got a question.
                Do you live closer to Baltimore?
                I have been GASing on a guitar Chris Guitars has and Chris said the guitar is not there and at one of the stores in the area..
                I know you deal with them often so I ask this..
                [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X