Soloists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloists

After I sell my amp I might want to pick up a soloist. Most likely a dual humbucker one. What are the usual going prices
    of black SL2Hs? I dont think there are any used SL2HTs since they are too new so Ill go with the floyd. I just wanted to know whats the average price for a good condition black or maybe black ghost flames SL2H. thanks folks.

Re: Soloists

Alright, hopefully I am not violating anything when posting this, but cruising Ebay and the JCF Classifieds over the past while has led me to conclude that $800-$1000 is a great price for some of the newer Soloists in excellent used condition, and anything less than that would be even greater but you may watch out for minor cosmetic flaws. Occasionally I've seen a slightly banged up Soloist go for $400 on the JCF. Prices definitely vary but the guitars are totally worth it.

Comment

I agree with NOTP. It is an exceptionally good time to by IMO. There have been a a couple of really good deals lately on eBay.

Jim
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

i sold my black ghost flame SL2H about 2 months ago and got $1050. i was lucky. i've seen them go for less.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Solid color ones, I have seen on E-bay are going around $800.
          BGF,I saw couple of them around $1000.
          These used ones are much cheaper these days.
          Good Luck!

Comment

I actually have an SL2HT black in stock right now.
            New..
            As well as an SL2HT Trans black new.
            The trans black is clearance priced and the SL2HT black I will cut you a great deal on.

Let me know

Comment

There is nothing cooler to own a new guitar than used ones.
              You don't want a used guitar that smells like bacon.

You should try one of the dealers like Scott is offering above.

Comment

man you guys are helpful. I was thinking used since they uped their prices and everything. But Ive talked with Scott before and hes more than helpful. Scott Ill email ya and we'll talk. I was the one that was thinking of getting one before they uped the price but ran out of time. I didnt get my bonus because some guy didnt do his job so that cut me short a bit. But I got some funds to work with now and when I sell my amp ill really be in good shape. I was thinking floyd because Im used to playing them but Ive been playing my acoustic lately so anything is easier to rock on than that. I was really digging black ghost flames but knew black would be cheaper. thanks folks and Scott Ill email ya.

Comment

Working...
                X