• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interested in a SLATQH limited run?

Chroline

Mocha

Comment

Thanks Dinky. I dig the chlorine the most, mocha being a second choice there. Of course that runs against the general consensus on the euphoria. Sorry Sam, not trying to be a pain here LOL. I just don't think I would like the euphoria with a rosewood board. I saw a picture of a yellow orange burst PC1 that was badass as well.

Chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Yellow Orange, you mean Solar?

Comment

Solar on PC1

Comment

Another Chlorine

Comment

Rootbeer...
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Fertboard would be ebony bound with sharkies. I like the Chlorine. Me personally, I would go with the rootbeer. Seems like Chlorine would be the front runner though.

Jim

Comment

Jim, Rootbeer looks fine too.
                  Let's see if more people would be interested in.
                  With only 3.5 or 3.75 of people, this will not happen.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My first choice would be Mocha followed by Rootbeer, then Solar. Although, the Chlorine is also pretty sweet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Gold pickup rings would be a nice touch, too.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

IMO, Arch top body with burst color would be always killer.
                      This is why I go with Chlorine.
                      If this was flat top like soloist, my choice will be Mocha or Rootbeer.
                      but yea, Mocha would be killer
                      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I would have to say my list would be Solar followed by Rootbeer, chlorine and finally mocha. Those 4 colors really work IMO. I have been really thinking of getting a new LP standard, but this axe would be killer too.

Chuck
                        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I like the Mocca too, but let me ask you guys a question, Isn't the Mocca really close to trans black? For me It would be Rootbeer, Euphoria, solar, chlorine and then Mocca.

That rootbeer is killer, but that top has a lot to do with it. Thats a NAMM guitar so you know it was hand picked. I have to say that almost every top I ever seen on an SLATQH is incredible. Bretts Natural SLATQH is unbelievable.

So Chuck and Toe, can we count you guys in yet? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That would make it 5. if Huntindoug and Hammer jump on board, that would be 7. That would make us one shy of the 8 required to make it happen.

Man I feel like a used car salesman. Scott, do I get a commision? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just getting this going would be good enough for me.

Jim

Comment

Sorry fellas...I'm gonna have to pass [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ....The old money belt is just streatched to thin right now. I gotta get past the 2 I have on order first....Then we'll see. I MAY get one of the other two from the batch if I can swing it.....Gonna go cry now. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I THINK Mocha has more Gray colors in it.
                              Could be wrong.
                              Maybe Brooks can explain us.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Sorry fellas...I'm gonna have to pass [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ....The old money belt is just streatched to thin right now. I gotta get past the 2 I have on order first....Then we'll see. I MAY get one of the other two from the batch if I can swing it.....Gonna go cry now. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No sweat. I understand about the old belt being tightened. You weren't sure about the oiled neck anyway. Better to not do anything at all if you are uncertain.

Toru, I think you are right, but it's still too close for my taste. I would still do it if everybody wanted it though. I think it's going to end up being Chlorine or Rootbeer. Rootbeer was #2 on almost everybodies list. We'll see if we even get enough interest.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X