Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interested in a SLATQH limited run?

Jim, we do need more people.
    We will have to run this thread for a while and see.
    When we have enough people intereted in,then we get our price quoted and move from there.

We need like 5 more people?

Comment

by my count, yes 5 more. We still have a few on the fence, but 5 is the magic number. We can keep bumpin the thread.

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Jim
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I like the Mocca too, but let me ask you guys a question, Isn't the Mocca really close to trans black?

So Chuck and Toe, can we count you guys in yet? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        I think Mocha was similar but with just a hint more or brown. Not sure offhand, though.

I might be in. I'd probably have to sell my Fender Double Fat and Hamer Special to get some funds. Hmm, Travis has been wanting the Hamer for awhile. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Isn't it funny how we all judge if we can afford something or not by what we have to sell and further more, we know who is interested in buying it!

I've got this, another SLAT I bought and a custom shop order in the works this month. How the hell did I get in this mess. You always say to yourself, "It won't be here for months! I've got plenty of time"

Look for another "oh shite! I have a lot of guitars to pay for sale" from me in the classifieds soon.

Jim

Comment

Yea Jim, my "Best deal of the year" Sale AD is on the way too.
            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I am currently trying to juggle my funds to see if I will be able to do things. I am only on the fence in terms of that. I do want in. Rootbeer or chlorine would either be fine, I can always get myself a solar PC1 someday if I really want one LOL. I just need some time to figure out the funding aspect of things. Might be time to sell off one of my SG's and my 650xl for this deal.

Chuck
              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I see a lot of good deals on the JCF classifieds soon! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim

Comment

Not yet Jim.
                  I can imagine even more people will be selling their stuff real soon.
                  This will be a killer weekend people shouldn't miss!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

jim

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Rootbeer...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my, [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I love that Rootbeer finish. My dream guitar would be a Custom Shop SL1 with a quilt top as good as this one in Rootbeer on a mahogany body, with a birdseye maple neck/fretboard with abalone sharkies and logo. Gold hardware, Floyd and EMG 85/S/SA. Maybe some day I can afford one [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I like all of your ideas for the SLATQH.If I had the money I would be in. Hope you guys get enough people to make it happen.

Good Luck,
                      Chris
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Chris, you need to talk with Matt or Scott and find out how much your dream guitar will be.
                        You never know what price you will get from them.
                        From what I guess you will be happy with them.
                        If you have money to buy 2 nice Jackson, you will probably be able to buy a custom shop guitar.
                        So, it is not a dream.

Comment

Thanks Toru, I know Scott is a great guy to work with. I bought a Floyd from him earlier this year for a project.....that I still haven't finished! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I have talked briefly with him about a new Soloist and told him that I was saving for one, but it would still be a while before I could buy. Your idea is great! I think I will email him the specs for my "dream guitar" to get an idea of how much more it would be. If its not too bad maybe I will just continue to save for the custom instead of the select series.

P.S. any luck on the finding a JJ2

Thanks Again,
                          Chris

Comment

Chris, JJ2 I just missed a custom shop one..
                            The seller never got back with me so I was unable to bid.
                            There are couple of JJ2s on E-bay but I am still thinking of a different color..

About custom ordering, if you know wha you want, then it's the way.
                            If you are unsure of what you want for a custom guitar, better to hold and save even more money [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            You never know what will pop up next week.
                            There are too many killer deals and also some limited edition guitars happening.

Let's see..

Comment

Toru, that's too bad about the custom JJ2. I hate when sellers don't reply to emails. Was it the same one in the Efraid section? As for the Soloist, I think I'll just continue to save and really think about what I really want. I love the idea of the Rootbeer Soloist, but from growing up in the 80's, I also have a love of all the wild graphics too. When I do have enough money for one I'll probably drive myself crazy trying to decide what to get. Sometimes it seems like there are too many options. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] You're right, I have seen some killer limited runs and other great buys too. Just makes it that much harder! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Chris

Comment

Chris, the same JJ2.
                                I needed more pix to see the condition of the guitar even the seller says it is a new guitar.
                                A pawn shop selling a custom shop guitar in a gig bag, I had to be extra careful.

Custom Shop guitar options are unlimited.
                                Basically you can get what you really want.
                                Also another thing is if you want a Graphic on a soloist, I recommend to go with GMW.
                                You can get a used soloist cheap on E-bay and send it to GMW and have them refinished with killer graphic.
                                Then you will probably save a lot of money for what you want.

Anyway, too many killer guitars and so little money.I am very frustrated.
                                [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X