Interested in a SLATQH limited run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interested in a SLATQH limited run?

Problem with the rootbeer finish is its sooo inconsistant.. I would fear doing a rootbeer run that they would look more red..(unless we can get a guarantee from Jackson they wont)

I have seen 5 RB PC1's and only 1 of the 5 in person looked RB and the rest looked more red rum. You guys remember that controversy I had last year with that PC1???

Comment

That is what I thought.
      Even some of Mocha I have seen, they all look very different.
      If we do limited run, I wish all of them look great, not just 1 or 2 are killer and the rest look so-so.
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You should have them put the battery holders like came in the USA Fusions and others-Just a clip that the battery sits in-

Comment

SInce you guys cant figure out what to order here on this SLATQH [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img], why dont you all call Scott and get your Purple Burst SL2H limited ordered ASAP?? that guitar is gonna kick some serious A$$!!! I highly suggest you get one!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Tone, I know what you mean but I am not interested in that Soloist.
            I want a 22fret arch top with Mahogany back and neck.
            It's a completelly different guitar.
            If this limited Edition won't happen, I will simply get a new/used SLATQH.

Comment

I know man, I am just trying to get some interest stirred up in that limited run or purples. They are gonna be sweet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Hopefully you guys will get enough interest together to make it happen.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, Don!
                And dinkyjacksonman, I have have a natural and Ambersunburst SLATQH on order...
                Just incase...

Comment

Is this still open? I would consider it.

Alex

Comment

Maybe now that the SLATQH is discontinued, there might be enough interest in this, but on the other hand, Jackson may not do a limited run on a discontinued model. I'd be in for sure if it were still possible and enough interest.
                    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

• Re: Interested in a SLATQH limited run?

Do we have the price tag for this?
                      Alex

Comment

I cant believe I missed this. I would be in on this one, if its possible!
                        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I'll start another thread in the limited run section......
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Good Idea, Cuda. I may be able (and willing) to swing for one of these [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a call into Jackson to see if they will allow it.
                                I have the last Production run SLatQ in Nat that I'm still waiting for.
                                its been on order since last July.

So if we do get the OK at the right price for the LTD Usa Select SlatQ Batch, I will say it can take a year or longer to get made since theres alot more work involved with the carved top and all....

Comment

Working...
                                X