Limited editions from dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited editions from dealers

Scott at VWall guitars has a couple cool limited run Jacksons and I was wondering about something. If he can get like custom finishes on standard series guitars, could he get a limited run of KV2s black with silver bevels and EMGs?
    I think those would be killer and seems like it would be easy to find 10 or 15 people whod want one of those.

Re: Limited editions from dealers

Sounds cool.
    It always seems easier to get 10-15 people but the reality is much harder as you see with other limited editions.
    Good luck!
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Indeedy!
      I am getting ready to do this run for Mike...
      But we need to get some buyers on it first ;-)

Rack em up!
      [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

When someone does a very cool 24.75 scale mahogany Jackson, please let me know!! Jack.

Comment

KV2T is short-scale and mahogany, but I believe you already know well about it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

When someone does a Charvel Amir Derakh replica, please let me know.
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Id rather it be a KV2 black with silver bevels and EMGs. Im not much of a fan of the KV2T. It just doesnt appeal to me.
              I started a post a while back wondering why Jackson did a silver with black bevels and not a black with silver bevels.
              I think it would be killer. Its only a slight change so it shouldnt cost too much and Id rather have black with silver bevels than black with white bevels. I know there has to be some other folks interested in some of these. I think they would rule. Come on Scotts the man.

Comment

I was referring to Slayer's post when talking about the KV2T. Apologies for the slight confusion.

Comment

oh lol. no problem man. Id just love a KV2 with EMG 81 and 89 and black with silver bevels. I will not stop till I find 8-10 people who are with me. Who will join me!!!!!?

Comment

Just a thought in case you have no takers, you can always buy a regular black KV2 and paint the bevels silver. How, I am not sure. But it's possible.

Comment

yeah i thought of that a while back. But everyone quoted me like $200-300 just for the bevels. and then another $200 for EMGs. So it would save me money and be a real Jackson job and be limited.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        When someone does a Charvel Amir Derakh replica, please let me know.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Oops!! I don`t do the V`s, but I would do a Soloist or Warrior in all mahogany and short scale. I may just buy an SLS, but I actually like a natural mahogany top, but the SLs`s don`t come with a natural mahogany to, they come with solid colors-graphics or flame maple. I never could play V`s well, good luck man, I hope you get your KV2. Jack.

Comment

yeah, but Scott asked a good question. Would it look better with silver sparkle bevels, or some kind of silver? If I dont find enough people oh well, Ill just go custo shop down the road and do a string thru King V.

Comment

If you can get it done for a decent price I'll consider joining in.

Comment

Working...
                              X