Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SL2HT CHLORINE limited run countdown!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SL2HT CHLORINE limited run countdown!!!!!

no biggy scott. its just my bad luck. every new guitar ive bought has been delayed. and now my amp too. lol. dang im bad luck. i ordered a KV3 that took a while overdue to get. my Y2KV took 8 months to get. now the chlorine and also the engl. also i have a bad luck of getting stuff that messes up right after i get. so scott test my soloist out before you send it out. with my luck it will stop working and the neck will fall off. i have bad luck with electronics crapping out. i need to stop buying guitar stuff, everytime i do i end up putting money into them. wow cant believe number 1 isnt done before others. doesnt it seem like they would build them all at once or in numerical order?

Comment

My #4 CHL is in the air lol... should have it wednesday
      can't wait !!!!!!

Comment

dang it! I wonder if mine is still a chunk of wood or how far along it is in the building process?

Comment

Guys, afgter having been to the custom shop last week, I hasve awhole new appreciation for how these things go together.
          I will post some pics up here in the next couple weeks.
          I will say Jackson guitars are NOT assembly line guitars. they are 90% hands on from everything to neck shaping to fretting to more!!
          Very impressive.

Comment

i wish i could go check them out. do they just let you go for free or do you have to know someone on the insied? i might be out in texas sometime this summer and id love to check it out.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Guys, afgter having been to the custom shop last week, I hasve awhole new appreciation for how these things go together.
              I will post some pics up here in the next couple weeks.
              I will say Jackson guitars are NOT assembly line guitars. they are 90% hands on from everything to neck shaping to fretting to more!!
              Very impressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be awesome to see Scott. Please post them up when you are feeling better.

+ #6 has arrived. I will post some pics after she warms up. If there is even any point as all 12 look the same. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] From from sunny Texas to 3 degrees. It is most definitely colder than a witch's tit here.

Comment

I've been informed #11 is @ my house
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  i wish i could go check them out. do they just let you go for free or do you have to know someone on the insied? i might be out in texas sometime this summer and id love to check it out.

[/ QUOTE ] It's in California.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes indeed, congratulations.

Comment

While I've always been a charvel stratboy I've never ever owned a soloist. I've always loved the Chlorine finish and at some point intended on having a charvel built with this finish. I've always loved the unfinished necks that the charvels had and I'd have to say that in itself is what swayed me into this guitar. I'm very pleased and impressed with it as they did an awsome job on these and the neck feels great ..
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Congrats Kev! With Jackson not allowing unfinished necks and EMGs on limited runs, I think we all got a pretty special SL2HT. These are a great neckthru option for the bolt on/oiled neck crowd. I can't put mine down.
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

COngrats Kev... This is an awesome guitar... I am pleased with this beast no doubt... First soloist... I knew you were a charvel buy but didn't know you never had a soloist... Good way to jump into them IMO
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

My deepest appreciation to all of you that participated in the SL2H LTD Oiled Neck Chlorine Guitars!

It has been my pleasure to provide you guys with these fine guitars!!
                              Enjoy them well!!!

Comment

dang i thought Jackson had something based in texas. shoot. there goes that idea. well it sounds like this soloist is an all out awesome guitar. super rare. sounds like they play like a dream and will be a keeper for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X