Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SL2HT CHLORINE limited run countdown!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SL2HT CHLORINE limited run countdown!!!!!

Thank for allthe input guys. I appreciate it. After seeing more real photos of chlorine. I think I like it.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Okay now that we have the pic situation out of the way ,
      how do these beasts sound to u guys compared to a normal sl2ht soloist, i'd imagine very aggressive yes
      now its time to compare sound lol....

Comment

definitely...
        I agree with scel100

Comment

After sound, can we move to smell? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Got mine...Sum up the sound in one word... Brutal (Brew-tahl)
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Hey...you gotta walk before you run!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I first was messing around on it unplugged and it sounds and feels (man this neck is SWEET) great. Plugged in it has some real BITE! I will do some side by side comps with my other stuff and report back later...did I mention that this neck is SWEET! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

How about that setup...Man mine is dead on...And sick low:
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

HuntinDoug you SLATQH TRADER as in....you TRADER [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

just bustin' your chops...enjoy your new guitar....trader..

Comment

Now back to the pics lol.. could someone do me a good pic of the back and back of neck
                    Cheer's

Comment

here's mine from the pics Scott took. Notice the flame on the back of the headstock! Just checked DHL tracking. It says its with the courier!

"My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Paul, heres another more pic of the back:

Its a but darker blue than this but its a good shot.

Comment

Okay , they sure look strange under flash and non flash,
                          something in between got it, yeah I never go by flash pics it never comes close to what it looks like plus it makes the pic look sh*t , a good pic would be no flash
                          and taken on a fine day with lots of natural light , this should be very close to what these babies would actually look like with that trans color, thats a beauty of a neck very sexy!!!!!!!!

Comment

How is the tuning stability on these? I read in another post that the treble strings tend to bind in the nut because of the sharp right angle the strings take to the tuners.I have always been a floyd guy but these do look tempting.I am anal about tuning cannot deal with guitars that need constant adjustment.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              How is the tuning stability on these? I read in another post that the treble strings tend to bind in the nut because of the sharp right angle the strings take to the tuners.I have always been a floyd guy but these do look tempting.I am anal about tuning cannot deal with guitars that need constant adjustment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not own one but I do have a 750XL and AT Pro string thrus.If you take some time with a pencil or buy the stuff they sell at MF or GC they stay in tune fairly well.If not the G string seems to be the worst one for hanging up and going out of tune.At least that is my experience.
                              Mike
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

They look sweet guys [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I can not wait for some more pics.
                                Mike
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Working...
                                X