Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

limited run KV2 black with silver bevels (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: limited run KV2 black with silver bevels (mayb

I guess we're gonna just go with the TR covers then...screw writing on the headstock.

Comment

yeah that might be a little much writing on the headstock anyways. yeah the truss rod shouldnt cost any extra, i dont think.

Comment

Writing on truss rod is an optional cost based on custom shop quote.
        $60 according to the custom shop quote.
        Basically every addiotional thing you want to throw in will be an extra cost.
        I could be wrong though.

Comment

Well if we can't get it written on the headstock, I'm opting for TR cover engraving.

Comment

man this price increase is a killer. lol. Scott said we would need to get the deposits in before he could order them. Im going to have to sell my Y2KV to take a chunk out of this guitar though. this sucks. lol but its cool at the same time. itll be worth in the long run, but coming up with the money to pay for the soloist and this KV is going to be rough.

Comment

this price increase is really pissin me off grrr....oh well...its gonna be my last guitar for a long long time.

Comment

same here, this might be my last one ever. lol. after this and the soloist ill be broke and guitared out for a while.
                yeah I dont know what Fender was thinking in doing a 15% increase. But I guess people like us will pay it. lol. that is quite a leap for the same guitars.

Comment

ATTENTION ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE LIMITED KV2 email me for hte latest price quote and some other info i need to let ya know. or if you have any questions or want pics of my gun metal grey y2kv. [email protected]
                  thanks

Comment

J16 or Grass, I can´t find the other thread anymore (or am too stoned.) Could you PM me the specs again? KV2 w/Floyd, EMG 81/89., Black w/GMG Bevels, the rest....? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X