Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn: Warrior fans! Anyone want a special run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attn: Warrior fans! Anyone want a special run?

Id be intersted in doing a Warrior batch but the options are limited.
    Or of course any one of us dealers can get a reg custom shop as well..
    Please let me know.

Thanks
    Scott

Comment

Ok guys, sorry for the delay. The final price on a custom shop batch of 10 Blood Drip Warriors is going to be $2499 with case. The specs would be:
      USA Warrior neck-thru with full front & back body black & red blood drip graphic
      Paint to match headstock
      Painted neck
      standard WR1 Duncan pickups
      String thru bridge
      Black hardware
      White neck & headstock binding
      Everything else would be standard WR1 specs (ebony board, sharkfin inlays, regular headstock). Please email me or PM if you are interested in going forward with an order at this time. We need 5 guys to finalize it. $200 down and you pay the rest of the balance when the guitars are complete several months down the road. Thanks.

Scott
      Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

<font color="00ffff"> Hmm.. I can and will beat that price.

Plus give more options to the buyers.
        </font>

Comment

My question is how long will the post last with pricing in it?
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Pricing is indemnified from MAP as these are Full on Custom Shop order/potential orders.
            Map does not apply- period.
            Even if they were Usa Select Limited edition models, Map still would not apply because of the up-charges and changes deviating their status of a usa select , to a non production LTD model unregulated by bureaucracy ;-)

Comment

A custom shop batch of 10 Blood Drip Warriors for $2499? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] That's a great price! I think I could swing $249.90 for one of those 10 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Sorry, I couldn't resist. I hope you guys get this to work out, sounds like a very cool guitar. I would get in on this, but I'm working on Soloist funds!

Chris
              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

I hear ya!
                Id like to do this run for you guys.
                And I can DEF beat that price..
                Matter of fact, whether I get the run or not, Id prefer this to stay with in the confines of
                the JCF Forum Dealers... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                IMO...I feel its kinda bad form to pull out this LTD here like that from your local shop when Myself, Matt, Kev etc PAY to be here for these very reasons [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                Plus Ive already offered better pricing...

Mutiny [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Scott is trying hard to get these done...and I think its a killer idea...but that is a high price indeed. I mean for that price we'd be better off just getting our own CS warriors made with whatever specs we want as individuals.

If the price comes down considerably, I might be in...otherwise nope

Mike

Comment

Yeah, thtas why i noted in one of my posts above about better pricing with more/ different options... ;-)

Comment

Attention Scholomance: You should definitely contact Scott(vwall guitars) for this run! The best guy that I've had the pleasure of doing biz with. The best communication and service ever! You can't go wrong with him. He'll be getting my Soloist money!...When I get enough saved and decide what I want.

P.S. Scott, I hope all this buttering up will get me a great deal when I get the money [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Chris
                      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

$2500 seems a tad high IMO - as was stated earlier, may as well go with individual Customs for that price, or get with Matt and/or Scott and see what prices/options come out of it.

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hehehe,
                          Butter up away [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I think has made two very good points on his post, not to take any effort away from Scholomance for wanting to get IMO the best Jackson model guitar made.
                            1 These dealers pay to be here for us as well as them.
                            2 Because they are here we as members IMO as well are usualy given better options as well as deals.
                            I'm down with the whole Blood Drip Warrior except I would want a Floyd . Even though Scott &amp; I have only talked if he can bring this to life I'ld Jump to buisness with him . He &amp; the other dealers here I think have proven themselves. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Make it a one hum rev headstock, and I'm in.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'm with Xeno!....along with a string-thru
                                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                                RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                                X