SL2H/Mah finish options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H/Mah finish options

I am about to take the plunge and get one of these.However, I cannot decide on the finish.I know they only come with the trans finishes.I am leaning towards Trans Blk, but the Violin brown looks good also.Has anyone here seen both inperson?Please give me some feed back.Thanx [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: SL2H/Mah finish options

I have seen both, but have no pictures. Myself, with the 2 you mentioned, I would go Violin Brown, that is one sweet color. I also love the Natural finish. Yo see the natural, check out Easton Guitars banner above. There is also a pic of an SL1 in Violin Brown. Jack.

Comment

I used to own this one and sold it to quicksilver(this is a pic I took of it).It is a very cool color.It is a bit lighter than the pic shows.I only sold it because I was going after a pair of 750xls and needed the money.
      Mike
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I myself want a Voilin Brown SL2H Mahogany. I am hoping in 2005. I may change the hardware to Black, or ask the dealer if he can swa[ them out for an upcharge, some dealers will, some won`t. Jack.

Comment

Raspberry Burst is a killer color.

Comment

I agree, that is a nice color, but there is something about Violin Brown that is so classy and looks oh so good. Jack.

Comment

Working...
            X