• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Jacksons getting trashed on HC

In the guitar jam forum
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Re: US Jacksons getting trashed on HC

Direct link?

I don't recommend adding fuel to the fire... I just want to go see what the disaster looks like. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

there are always "trolls"...ignore it...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

<font color="yellow">HC's forum (and I use that term very, very loosely) is similar to some of the other forums out there (BC Rich Forum, Stetina's forum etc.) where some members are basically kids or young adults who, for whatever reason, RAVE about the virtues of their low-end ESP's and Ibanez guitars, and promptly slam high-end guitars.

I just ignore them and chalk it up to inexperience on their parts or just sheer jealousy.

I never go to those boards any more, it isn't worth the aggrivation trying to make a statement against somebody who "knows" it all at 18 years of age [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Just let it go.....
        </font>

Comment

HC is basically a general guitar forum where all kinds of people hang around.
          Everyone has opinions but if you really want to stick with what you want to talk or hear about, go to the specific forum.
          If Jackson, right here.
          The same goes to Gibson or PRS or Ibanez.
          I love Les Paul Forum for reading and healing my headache. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          I also visit The gear page often for reading as well.
          There are so many forums and HC is simply not a place for me.

Comment

Some people need to put down what they don't have/can't afford to try to make what they do have &amp; can afford seem better!!

Comment

<font color="yellow">Eh...screw it....I joined the forum just to respond to HeeHaw [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Like I give a sh!t if I get banned there [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

I was actually nice (I know, unusual for me) in making my case.

Why am I picturing a 17 year old high school student out of nowhereville Nebraska with Tool posters on his wall behind that post [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I asked him what HE played for a guitar on a regular basis...I'm kinda curious to what the response will be [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                <font color="yellow">

Like I give a sh!t if I get banned there [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you get banned for your post? (Hint: look at the one right before yours!)

Comment

<font color="yellow">Eristic....I'm "the new guy there" so I don't really know what to expect....and like I said, I could really give 2 sh!ts less if I get (gasp [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]) banned from that forum....I just joined to screw with HeeHaw [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In my defense, I think I made some valid points and basically trashed his statement....but I'm thinking he's either 1) too young to understand, or 2)inbred and stupid [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It should be funny to see how my post riles up the locals [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    <font color="yellow">Eristic....I'm "the new guy there" so I don't really know what to expect....and like I said, I could really give 2 sh!ts less if I get (gasp [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]) banned from that forum....I just joined to screw with HeeHaw [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In my defense, I think I made some valid points and basically trashed his statement....but I'm thinking he's either 1) too young to understand, or 2)inbred and stupid [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It should be funny to see how my post riles up the locals [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't need to defend yourself when I'm the frickin' moderator. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Cool [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, what is the deal with HeeHaw [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Was he/she an abused child or [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

That was just a stupid statement he/she made [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hopefully it gets interesting....should be funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        <font color="yellow">Cool [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, what is the deal with HeeHaw [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Was he/she an abused child or [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it's just HC. I see you've posted in Open Sewer... I mean Jam. You think Guitar Jam is bad... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Eh....I'm bored [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

See how long I can last [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The JCF is the coolest place to be guitar board wise...most of the others are overrun with kids and armchair quarterbacks </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            <font color="yellow">Eh....I'm bored [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

See how long I can last [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The JCF is the coolest place to be guitar board wise...most of the others are overrun with kids and armchair quarterbacks </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

The Lesson Loft, Electric Guitars, and Acoustic Guitars are very good forums. Most of the kids are scared of the specialized forums, and the guys that BS all the time don't last long. The general forums like Open Jam and Guitar Jam are where you'll find the punks.

Comment

"Well.. I'm on the net only for 5 years now but I can easily spot a troll/flamer"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] KosmO deserves shiny gold star for that one!

Sam, I wouldn't worry about your comments. They showed a lot more respect &amp; consideration than HeeHaw's initial post.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X