Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Jacksons getting trashed on HC

[ QUOTE ]
    Just out of curiosity I went and read through some posts at HC and I just can't believe that anyone would take that forum seriously. What a bunch of immature little kids over there! I'm not big into forums but the JCF is at least worth my time and I've made a lot of new friends here. I didn't appreciate you guys until I read some of the sh!t over there! I love you guys! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, I read over there that we're all just a bunch of balding 80's metal heads. I know that's true for me but I like to think some of my bros here still at least have hair!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my hair is thinning too, but hey, at least we appreciate decent musicians. Those idiots think Kurt Cobain is the shiznit. What a joke. I don't take anything they say with anything more than a grain of salt.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hey man don't blame age as the problem. I am 17 and I know what a good guitar is. The real problem is most of those guitarists listen to bands who use ibanez or whatever else and so they think hey if korn uses them they must be good. Also alot of these people are ignorant and shitty guitarist who wouldn't know what a good guitar sounds like if there life depended on it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hey man don't blame age as the problem. I am 17 and I know what a good guitar is.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Dude...really, lose the attitude [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

It wasn't really meant as a totally stereotypical statement, but face it, most 17 year old male guitarists aren't that experienced or have been exposed to many of the guitars being produced.

HeeHaw was/is a walking dildo for making his comments about Jackson's in general. Yeah, the imports have some issues, but for the money to quality ratio, they are very solid guitars and can hold their own.

HC is a breeding ground for young/immature/poseur guitarists and wannabees, who from the comfort of their mommy' and daddy's home computer they can be Mr or Mrs Billy Badass and know everything about guitars and swear their $350 ESP/Ibeenhad is every bit as good as say a Jackson USA Soloist or Gibson Les Paul or San Dimas Charvel and the list goes on.

If you are mature enough to realize that there are other guitar makers out there other than Ibanez and ESP and several others, good on you. Carry the torch cause eventually you will be one of the senior members or collectors and holder of the knowledge and history that we love about these guitars.

It wasn't a personal attack against you, not really amongst your peers, just one dickhead with a screen name of "HeeHaw" who is the reason animals eat their young [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

OK, old guys including me , let's go and have some choco banana.
          Young guys, go ahead and have some choco milk.

I don't even know what I am talking about.
          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Toru bro, I can't remember 21 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So, with that being said, I'll go join you for some choco banana [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

you just can'take HC forums seriously. seriously.

anyway, I am 31 amd I cut hair recently. For some reason, I look less balding with my hair cut short.
              (if that makes sense) hahaha

Comment

Working...
              X