• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a hold of this last night

Did some trading and ended up with this
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Got a hold of this last night

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Cool! Looks great, how does it play? What did you trade? Awesome guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

The 88 limited (I just got) assortment of mics sm 57's/58's and some $$$
      It plays killer-now if I could play something else than Iron Maiden [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Just kidding I love Maiden!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey ... there is no picture there! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl
          Now keep this one long enough for me to buy it from you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Red and Black "Gota luv it"

Comment

Sorry guys photobucket is going crazy on me [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
            FATKAT-hehehehehe-you never know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have had trouble with pics today myself, slow to load or haveing to click on box to open ????? I don't know.

Comment

I know man, I want all your guitars [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  It plays killer-now if I could play something else than Iron Maiden [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Maiden fuggin' rocks! Very cool guitar, I wish I could find stuff like that in my area...your lucky if you find a Hondo...then again, finding a Hondo would be considered bad luck. Maybe I'm luckier than I think! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chris
                  Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Heres another picture

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Maiden fuggin' rocks! Very cool guitar, I wish I could find stuff like that in my area...your lucky if you find a Hondo...then again, finding a Hondo would be considered bad luck. Maybe I'm luckier than I think! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Chris

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool guitar. I really like the strat-head Jackson neck. And the pickup config is pretty darn versatile! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Hey I know that guitar! That neck was once mine! How funny is that! I have the original neck that was on that guitar in my closet. lol. Too friggin funny!

Comment

Did alz own this guitar?

Comment

I believe it was Diablo Mozart who owned it. Right?

Comment

Working...
                              X