Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil Collen Sustainer Pickup Order for Custom Select?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Collen Sustainer Pickup Order for Custom Select?

Hey, on the Jackson Custom Select guitars, can we order the sustainer pickup on a Custom Select guitar as a pickup option?

Really, no answer?

Comment

Used to be able to... the new vendor sucks at manufacturing, so no longer available on anything but a PC1 or custom shop PC model.
      They don't even have units available for warranty repairs. I waited over a year for a warranty repair and finally bought a used one off of Reverb after giving up on FMIC.
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Used to be able to... the new vendor sucks at manufacturing, so no longer available on anything but a PC1 or custom shop PC model.
        They don't even have units available for warranty repairs. I waited over a year for a warranty repair and finally bought a used one off of Reverb after giving up on FMIC.
        Is this "Hard Driver Sustainer"? Yeah, they are supposed to have a sustainer pickup for sale to the public. I've been waiting for literally years for them to release the product for sale! What is their hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by claxor View Post

Is this "Hard Driver Sustainer"? Yeah, they are supposed to have a sustainer pickup for sale to the public. I've been waiting for literally years for them to release the product for sale! What is their hold up?
          Yes... it's Hard Driver.
          They have actually produced the consumer version of the sustainer, but it's still not available for sale to the general public. Stupid as hell because I would own about 5 of them by now.
          I know a builder who has them for an artist's guitar, but they're not allowed to be sold separately or used in any other guitar the builder makes.
          -Rick

Comment

Working...
          X