Kahler News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahler News

The Kahler website is www.kahlerusa.net. Check out this page for a cool tour. http://www.nealmoser.com/kahlertripindex.htm

I found this pic interesting

Looks like leftover or newly made brass V-trems.

Re: Kahler News

Interesting. I wonder what the market will be like. Trems don't seem to be as popular as the once were and Kahlers seem to have a negative effect on the value of Charvels. Maybe they will make some new stuff.

Comment

It depends on what Kahler does. I mean, they were originally APM, who was making parts for almost everyone from Fender and Gibson to Charvel and Mighty Mite. Maybe we will see some of that stuff come out as well once they get things up and running.

Comment

I'd really like to see Jackson do a model with a Kahler Pro! They're available through the custom shop of course, but it would be nice to see them in use more widely.

Scott
        Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

I thought Kahler was making a killing in golf clubs?!?!??
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I like Kahlers but $325 is too much. You can get a guitar with a Kahler for that much money and if you watch Ebay you can get a minty Kahler for about $100-150. I suppose the quantity they're going to sell probably won't be enough to get more competitive pricing.

Also, they aren't doing the brass/gold ones as of yet which are the hardest to find in good condition - I'd lay out a bit more for a mint/new one of those. Let's not forget about the colors too - I'd love to get a blue one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Me Too, Mee Too! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

are they going to bass trems too? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

I saw that for a moment a while ago, they were doing 7 string trems...will they continue to do these? Im not sure if this was a rumor or truth in the first place, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X