1989 Jackson Ninja Turtles Graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1989 Jackson Ninja Turtles Graphic

just know that they are heroes in a half shell.

Comment

There was a soloist in Austrailia with Zigzag inlays and 3 turtles, but the graphic didn't look particularly good, and they wanted silly money for it so I left it. There was also a string thru dinky Rhoads in Hawaii which looked much better but had been polished through to the primer in a couple of places and again was silly money.
      I was just about to order a copy of Spitz' XTRR when Jackson announced that they wouldn't make graphics where the artwork was copyrighted by someone else......maybe if I got permission from the guy who owns the turtles?!
      Cheers
      Ian
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Appreciate the info...I'll post better pics when it arrives. If anyone's interested in a trade let me know. I bought it solely for that purpose.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Pics coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't Wait!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

City Guitar?...where have I heard that name before?....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              City Guitar?...where have I heard that name before?....

[/ QUOTE ] Well, since you asked...I owned a vintage shop from 91-2001, amassed a HUGE vintage Dano' collection {how weird is that?} which led to me co-authoring the first and only book ever published on the history of Danelectro {Guitars From Neptune}. I write a column on vintage Dano's for GUITAR.COM, am a contributing editor for the Blue Book of Electric Guitars, and also wrote or contributed to many vintage guitar related books/articles in Guitar Player, Guitar World, Vintage Guitar, Guitar One, & a few others. Or...your thinking of somebody else [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X