Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KV-2 used, how much should I expect to get for it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV-2 used, how much should I expect to get for it?

Okay, Ive got a kv-2 lying around that Im thinking I might want to get rid of if Indeed I do order a jackson custom shop king V. Its got a pile of skulls graphic, and is in amazing condition with little or no wear. Because of this, I would like to know, roughly how much I should expect a dealer would give me for it (probably $600) and how much I could fetch for it on ebay (1,000-1,200?) What do you guys think?

Re: KV-2 used, how much should I expect to get for it?

I would say 3things.
    1.It would probably sell for $800-900 on E-bay
    2.Dealers would give probably $300-500 because that's the way they buy things cheap so they can make money.
    3.Post 11posts more and you will be able to list it in the Classifieds section of JCF and see if someone would be interested in for what you are wishing to get out of it.

Comment

hmm. Thanks for the advice man, I really appreciate it.

Do lots of people on this board use the JCF classifieds? Do they generally yeild good results?

Comment

If there are people who are looking for a guitar like yours, you should be able to sell quick but the market of Jackson including here on JCF is very slow.
        So I suggest to look for a trade deal or lower your price for quick sale.
        Also quality pictures will help a lot when you sell.

Comment

yeah, IVe sold gear on ebay before, so perhaps I should try to sell it there first in like a 10 day auction or something--set a reserve and rock and roll..

Comment

Something for sure is if it doesn't sell on E-bay, it will never sell here.
            People here watch E-bay auctions.
            If they want it, they will bid.
            People here usually try to sell here first and if doesn't sell here, E-bay but if you want the best money, E-bay is the way.

Comment

I figured as much

Comment

Hi, I have tried to sell my KV guitars a while back, and I think that for a KV2
                $800 seems a realistic price(for someone who would want it) since market is really slow nowadays.if you sell it to dealer then around $500.

Comment

Working...
                X