Let's see some of those RR-1's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see some of those RR-1's!

Please share as many Rhoads as you can, with a wide array of colors. I'm very interesting to see what color fits me best. Thanks.

Re: Let\'s see some of those RR-1\'s!

Not a rr1 but close enough. RR2723, metallic black with EMG's.
    Please excuse the fingerprints. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Only two control knobs on that? Looks very good. Damn, the logo is surprisingly swirly, as well as the sharkfins. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Only two control knobs on that? Looks very good. Damn, the logo is surprisingly swirly, as well as the sharkfins. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, it's a '93 Custom, I guess the original owner ordered it that way. Here's a closeup of the headstock, matching paint. Damn cat hair. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have a beat up SD Rhoads Student that's a weird shade of green; do you wanna see that? (Not an RR1) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Will RR0291 do?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I have a beat up SD Rhoads Student that's a weird shade of green; do you wanna see that? (Not an RR1) [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Hell fukkin' yes!
              Scott

Comment

Show everything boys and gals!! I just assumed since it's the USA/Custom forum... but nonetheless - Share!

Comment

RR #1441:

A JCF-01:
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

YAO, RR1441 is too fukkin' sweet. NICE!!!!! [EDIT] I forgot about my 01. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      YAO, RR1441 is too fukkin' sweet. NICE!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - thanks but it's really pretty beat up, I've had it since '85 and it's survived an awful lot of abuse. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        YAO, RR1441 is too fukkin' sweet. NICE!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - thanks but it's really pretty beat up, I've had it since '85 and it's survived an awful lot of abuse. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] "Beat up" is not always a bad thing. At least you can play it like it was meant to be played and not worry about scratching it. I'd like to find one like it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Scott

Comment

RR1778

Comment

Pink/black crackle w/reverse headstock, let's hear it for the 80's!
                            [image][/image]

Comment

My JCF01

Comment

Working...
                              X