X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bengal Strat / Polkadot Dinky Arrive

That Bengal rules! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Nice score.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Sweet guitars, I like 'em both. Maple necks rule!!
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Wow, reverse headstock Dinky, H/S, Floyd, three-way toggle switch instead of blade switch, maple board. What more could you ask for? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Turns out the guy was half retarded and we ended up stealing this guitar.

[/ QUOTE ]
          Gotta love those half 'tards! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice guitars. However, when you said that Big Red wasn't event the coolest guitar you had coming this week, you weren't referring to these Jackson strats?! Surely you jest, Big Red is the coolest Jackson by far. I daresay, even one of the premier guitars of your outstanding collection.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Very nice guitars. However, when you said that Big Red wasn't event the coolest guitar you had coming this week, you weren't referring to these Jackson strats?! Surely you jest, Big Red is the coolest Jackson by far. I daresay, even one of the premier guitars of your outstanding collection.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I wasn't even thinking about those two guitars with regard to Big Red. Big Red will actually rank #3 this week in comparison to what I've purchased (one is a non-Jackson, but a holy grail of a certain type of guitar, and celeb owned as well).

And yes, I agree it will be in the top 15 or so in my collection, importance wise. Not to slight Big Red or anything, but that's where I'd rank it.

For those interested, the website has been updated (thank you Sully!).

Brett

Comment

tits! gotta love em both! sweet pair ya got there Brett! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That blue bengal is "luxurious"!!!

Comment

Now THOSE are MY kind of Jacksons!!
                    Bravo!!

Comment

Working...
                    X