Ontario to Corona serial number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario to Corona serial number?

Does anyone happen to know what the serial number cutoff is for USA Custom Shop guitars between the Ontario and Corona guitars?
    Thanks.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Re: Ontario to Corona serial number?

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/serials.htm
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The reason I'm asking is because I have a custom shop Soloist that I ordered back in Oct. 2002. It finally arrived recently and I believe the guitar was built in Ontario and I'm guessing had the serial number assigned there as well (?) However, it does have a hang tag from this year obviously. Just curious since the current serial number chart on Jackson's website only goes up to 2001.

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Mike B

That didn't answer roody's question. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hahaha... I should have read it better.

If it has a completion date of mid 2003 or higher, then it is most likely a Corona guitar...

I don't think anybody has given a specific date as to when the Ontario shop finally closed.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I think I'll have to wait till the serial number chart is updated to reflect the guitars built through 2004 to know for sure. I was just curious as I believe this to be an Ontario built guitar shipped out of Corona is my guess.

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
            X