SLS Violin Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLS Violin Brown

Ordered in february an now it's finally(!!) on it's way to me!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] My new SLS in Violin Brown. Scott Vanderwall was so nice and sent me some pics in advance (thanks Scott!) - I think you want to see them too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Oh why can't she already be here? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: SLS Violin Brown

very pretty! Nice axe, mate!

Comment

Nice guitar!
      Love the front color.
      Back picture showing One of 3PC Mahogany looking bit weird though.

Comment

Cool another SLS. I wanna see more pics when you get it. That Violin Brown looks really red. Gotta be the pictures.

Comment

Its a very, very nice guitar. Actually its the first one Ive got my hands on.
          Feels great!

Thanks again J.

Comment

Yes, the neck looks a bit funny with that bright piece - but hey, I think that's cool [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I only hope that this is not a piece of maple which got into the neck by mistake LOL - Ok, I better do not make fun about this... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I will take some more pics when I got it, but I'm sure they will look the same [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] This VB color is actually not a brown tone, it's more like a dark red. A while ago I saw an RR5 VB in a local guitar store and the finish looked exactly like on the pictures above.

Someone posted pics of an SL2H in VB a while ago - it looked also very reddish...

Comment

UPS will deliver my SLS in a Natural Finish tomorrow....I can't wait. I knew/suspected they ran a particular model in the same COLOR in batches, but it actually appears they run batches of the same model ignoring the color because it seems alot of SLS's have been delivered as of late. Maybe that is only the less popular models...I 'dunno?

Comment

All I have to say is [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That is awsome looking!! I love the hardtail and the 24.75 scale length and the inlays are stunning. Congrats-Jack.

Comment

Tooling..... pics man, pics. From what I hear they only do one batch a year. I would bet the number of SLS's made this year would be a stupid low number, like 40 or so. Who knows. Is there a way to get a list of how many made of each model?

Comment

That's a beauty congrats!
                    More pics please............... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Wow that is beautiful!! I have got to get one of those SLS's. I also like the 22 fret neck.
                      RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                      CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                      Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                      Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

That is one sweeeeet axe!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] and yes, more pics when you get her please.

Comment

Nice one. Love the 3 pc neck and inlays. Congrats.

Comment

Very, very nice! Hope you get it soon.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Cool guitar! It looks very nice. I can't wait to see more pics when you get it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                              X