Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLS Violin Brown

Thanks people [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I will definitely take some new and many pics when it arrives (hopefully tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Tooling, please take some pics too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Small observation: I collected many SLS pictures during the last year (mostly from ebay) and this seems to be the first batch of SLS which has a 3-piece neck. All earlier batches have the standard neck.

Comment

I am going to move the computer and everything else I need today to the window so I can watch for a brown truck coming up my driveway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Got It!......gotta go....

Comment

BusDriver the Custom Shop SLS at Eastons site has the 3 piece neck, its from last year. I had to look pretty close at mine to see the 3 pieces.

Comment

Here's a pic of the back of mine

Comment

Seems you are right and these are always 3-piece necks, but sometimes hard to recognize.

Comment

oh, you have the new version of the SLS. Those are cool, but I happen to prefer mine which is more and less plane jane in a way. I dig the no inalys and the figured fmt ('59 and a pearly gatesfor pickups too this is a 1998--I checked!!!!).

[img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Deathritual, a friend of mine has exactly the same guitar. I played it for some weeks and wanted one too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, it's here!!!! I took some more pictures - it was pretty difficult to catch the color right, but I played a little bit with the lighting and the camera settings and the colors came out correct [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

click here for pictures

ok, I have to go [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG is that sweet! That color is growing on me. Nice guitar Bus.

I like the new bridge better than the old one deth.

Comment

awesome man!! congrats on a beautiful piece!
                      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                      X