• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF01 is - or WAS - a bit plain...

...but NOW it's got STYLE, baby!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bow before the Master, b1tches [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dr F'n Newcenstein
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: JCF01 is - or WAS - a bit plain...

Oops - forgot the "before" pic:

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I hope that's just pinstriping tape. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It looks good like that.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Actually it's Krylon through a straw [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just kidding - pinstripe tape [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ya know....Big Red seems a bit plain as well...I wonder what black LTD-style pins would look like.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

heh...pretty cool rr5 ya got there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

hey newc, that look cool!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              heh...pretty cool rr5 ya got there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">OMG!!!!!! Too fukkin funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Newc's gonna blow a headgasket over the RR-5 [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Do'h </font>

Comment

Doh! You dirty bastard [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Now you need some spinners on dat, and you be stylin'!

Comment

I bet the guy at Walmart must really wonder what you do with all that pinstripe tape. I bet if he knew they'd blast a security message over the store speakers:

"Code 27 security alert in automotive. Code 27 security alert in automotive."

Moments later Walmart's finest arrive on the scene:

Newc: "Uh, what's going on officers?"

Walmart's Finest: "Sir, do you realize what you are about to do?"

Newc (now trembling): "wh-wh-what are you talking about?"

WF (now agitated): "Don't play games with us son. What are you planning on doing with that pinstriping?"

Newc: "I'm going to...to...to...put it...on...my...friend's VW. Yeah, I'm putting it on my friend's VW."

WF: "Sir, that's not exactly the truth now is it? Please step away from the pinstriping."

Newc: "NEVER!"

At this point Newc jumps onto a counter and is waving the pinstriping around screaming obscenities at the autmotive department stock boy and Walmart's Finest.

How will it end?
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

With Tim getting a clue - WalMart's pinstripe selection isn't that dramatic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Now Auto Zone - THERE'S a dramatic selection. I got one roll of each - reflective silver, matted gold, gloss black (actually I got TWO rolls of that), glossy red, and good old white [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Actually I've got 2 different rolls of gold - one is a 1/4" wide single solid stripe, the other has two narrow stripes - the one on the RR above is 1/8" wide, and the other one is 1/16" wide. I thought the dual-stripe roll was made so that both stripes come out together, and was planning to cut the roll in half to separate them. To my pleasant surprise, the two stripes are actually two separate stripes, and you can take off either one as you wish [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That's good to know because they also had the same dual-stripe packs in the other colors, which means if I wanted to do a 1/16" stripe in black, red, or white, I can [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Laugh all you guys want, it kicks all ass in person. Yeah it ain't GMW - so f'n what. It looks the same as paint, and I can change it when I want for free [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Honestly I don't see what the problem is you guys have with all this [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Looks Damn fine to Me, man. I've also considered doing this to my Black Rhoads (with red striping) before. Seems like the best way to go. Cheap and effective.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Honestly I don't see what the problem is you guys have with all this [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's not like he routed out a space for a middle single coil pickup. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          Now no ideas about that Newc. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

To be honest Newc, I just felt like giving you ****. It had been a few days so I couldn't resist.

I actually think it turned out pretty cool. Don't let it get to your head and stay away from the power tools.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

At least he didn't pull a Halford on it like on that poor, poor Warrior. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X