tribal flames pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tribal flames pics?

Hey, I've been searching for pics of the tribal flames custom paintjob, do any of you guys have one?
    Newc said in this thread that a guy called Tim Rose has a custom rhoads with this particular paint scheme.
    Anyway, I find it hard to imagine this guy played a Rhoads [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: tribal flames pics?

what the hell is wrong with the links? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

umm... you need to seperate the url=http.... the = needs to be a ] to close the url tag. [ url ] actual address [ / url ]

without spaces
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I think Matt Crooks (or maybe it's Michael?) from the band Division has one of them. Do a search under one of their names or PM them.
        And the Tim Rose you posted about is not the same Tim Rose who used to be a member here.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

funny, 'cause I used the URL function/button when I posted those links so it shouldn't have been screwed up...doh! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

I own the only Tribal Flames RR. It was made for the 2003 NAMM show as a one off. Tim Rose used to collect Jacksons, he wanted the guitar but didn't like the price tag, so he passed. I picked it up shortly after the NAMM show.

I only have one picture of it posted, you can find it on my page at the Division web-site: http://www.division-usa.com/bandmatt.php
            ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

hey Matt, can you shoot me a pic of your 7 string CS star.....pppllllleeeaaassssseee
              i was thinking about ordering one in the possible near future. does it balance good?
              MOSH ON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I can do that sometime soon. The star does not balance as well as my 7 string RR or as well as a 6 string kelly. I've never played a 6 string star so I can't compare.

It is *slightly* neck heavy, but with a wide leather strap it doesn't give me any problems.
                ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Working...
                X