Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marty Friedman KE1 signature Kelly

Hey guys,
    I am about to sell my Marty Friedman KE1 signature Kelly and I am wondering if anyone knows what the going price is for a KE1 at this time. Mine is black and is in great condidition. No dings/dents are other marks other than some slight discoloration of the binding around the neck in a few areas. I recently purchased a new guitar and my wife was not pleased considering her birthday is around the corner. So something has to go and after a long deliberation I decided to keep my wife. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Any help regarding the price would be appreciated.

Re: Marty Friedman KE1 signature Kelly

From what I've seen a standard black KE1, Kahler APM 3310, 1 Duncan, 1 Vol, etc...would go for around $800-$1000. Probably more on the lower side since it's not trans black. I have seen a couple around $700-$800 before...but that's Ebay for you.

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

I have seen these on E-bay for $900-1050.
      By the way Greg, do you have any pics of the guitar?
      PM me
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If you do get it PLEASE send me some pics for the KellyCult.

R - good luck!!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]!!!!Why didn't you tell me earlier, I've just bought a 98 KE2 which I'm happy about, but as a Die Hard Marty fan I was searching the web for one just two weeks ago!

As for info, I saw a fixed bridge KE1, all black (including hardware) listed on fleabay for 900$, nobody bid, I forgot since it was like 3-4:00 in the morning here and I was sleeping. I also saw a double autographed KE1 with Floyd, gold hw, listed for 1050$ again nobody bid. Maybe it's the 1 pick up thing people don't like about these guitars, another might be the single volume control, but I think it's got a lot to do with Marty not working the Western biz much anymore. People forgot about him, and hardly care for the name, I on the other hand really do since he's still #1 in my book

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], i'd Love to own one of those...i had a dream about the KE-1 the other day...

Comment

Working...
            X