Comment

Re: BIG WHITE HAS ARRIVED!

god damit, show me how to do that!

Comment

6860 is the serial

Comment

Big White looks fantastic! Any plans on doing a Big Black w/the Rhoads pickguard?! Also looks like Big White got the 87% logo, just like all of our Big Reds... good to know that Jackson is consistent with their errors.

Comment

What a great idea, that looks awesome Brad! I hope you didn't get killed too hard on the price since it was probably built right along side the JCF02 guitars.

Man what a great idea, makes me wonder why non of us had the same idea while doing JCF02 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think the idea was there, just not the money [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                god damit, show me how to do that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Brad - when you want to show a pic, type the following line (without the "code" tags).

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> </pre><hr />

Replace the site and picture name with yours.

Add a space after the last ']' or hit Enter to start a new line. This way anything you type doesn't get sucked into the link and break it.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I always do it the easy way by clicking on reply, then when you get to the page to type your post, click on the image button, then in the dialogue box that pops up I just type in the URL or whatever it's called.
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

By the way those look great together.
                    It's been awhile but I don't recall Robbin having a Big Black? I could be wrong though.
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Nice set of twins!!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Big White is soo nice, wish we could all have one. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

NICE!!! Great idea...you've had BR for years now....excellent time for Big White [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Joel
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

if i could post i have pics of big blk, i'll give them to sully to post
                              thanks newc for trying but its not working for me, im already lost

Comment

Brad, very nice!!! I will be ordering a Big White when $$$$ gets a little easier around home. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Adrian
                                All hail the 'King'
                                R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Working...
                                X