Jackson Graveyard Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Graveyard Warrior

I've just had delivered for a customer, this Graveyard Graphic Warrior. It looks (and feels)stunning!!!!
    Many thanks to Jamie for letting me post pictures of the guitar and I hope you enjoy it for years to come!!!

Re: Jackson Graveyard Warrior

man the graveyard graphic is killer!! cool guitar!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I normally don't care too much for graphic guitars...but that one is definitely badass! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Unlike Ken, I do usually like grapics, and this one is killer!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Know what it is Scott?....The only reason I don't like graphic guitars is due to a fukked up frame of mind that if I were to buy a brand new graphic (*insert model here)...I'd feel guilty and never play it because I'd be scared to ding or scratch it. It's true...I barely ever played any of my graphic Warriors...I felt better with them hanging safely on my wall, and taking them down for occasional maintenence.

Comment

That's great!!! One thing that would throw it over the edge is if it had a matching headstock...
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Awesome guitar!

Comment

yeah xeno I was thinking the same thing, matching hs and painted hardware+pups... I feel a dangerous custom shop G.A.S coming on!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

That is way most coolest!!

Comment

I love the graveyard finish, and always thought the warrior would be its perfect match....proven!

Comment

That graphic looks great on the warrior. And I second Xeno, a matching headstock would be over the top!

Comment

thanks for the complements guys i'm glad to hear that everyone feels the same way i feel about my new guitar it is much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                        X