USA Warrior NEW PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA Warrior NEW PICS

I may have a Kelly for you Stuk... The ultimate Kelly!!! I'll have pics Monday, I'll certainly post them as soon as I get them in my grubby lil hands... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

I've been seriously tempted by that goldtop Kelly, too. And, based on a couple of prior posts, I think Matt might let it go for a very reasonable price. I just can't bring myself to blow that wad until after seeing what Winter NAMM might bring. ...I'm a sucka'.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I may have a Kelly for you Stuk... The ultimate Kelly!!! I'll have pics Monday, I'll certainly post them as soon as I get them in my grubby lil hands... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ] Thanks Pat, I can't wait to see it.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Looks great! FWIW, I'd go with both pickups in white.

Comment

Wow, that white bevel looks killer. I miss my USA Warrior that I sold off. It was undoubtedly one of the best playing gtrs. I'd ever played/owned. The only drawback for me pesonally was the Invader pup - god did that pup lack tone.

Comment

Working...
            X