Jackson Explorer Arrives Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Explorer Arrives Safe

Yea I have the mag its a shot of him(Eurporean rag) and Mustain together in the desert and he's holding that guitar,hell it'll take me about a month to find it [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] great score

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Another celeb owned guitar??

[/ QUOTE ]

Well personally I don't care much about ownership, and didn't even reference that fact (or non-fact) in the initial post. If Marty owned it, fine, but I have no documentation of that (unless someone can come up with the appropriate picture). It may have had a zebra humbucker in the neck at the time of the photo - that's what was in it when I received the guitar.

It's one thing to buy one of Neal Schon's personal guitars directly off him and get pictures and paperwork. This one is a different story - it may be true, it may not.

Brett

Comment

you should be able to see it in the making of youthanasia video...i think...d.m.
        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

It really is a nice buy, but I prefer sharp edges (like Kelly) on such guitar, which has Jackson written on the pointy and aggressive headstock. Maybe full-size Kelly would be my choice.

Maybe you shouldn't take photos of your guitars with a shitload of cases full of guitars in the background. You might get robbed some day, Brett. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice, but not the nicest Explorer in these parts [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Sweet axe! I remember it on eBay. What rio grande's did you use?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

See I think that is one of the best explorers I ahve ever seen. I really dig that guitar. Nice addition Brett
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Nice, but not the nicest Explorer in these parts

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a matter of opinion, but I do like your red explorer.

You definitely have the best all over airbrushed Bikini Beach Graphic / painted Floyd Soloist "in these parts". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

nice guitar, care to tell us more about body woods etc.?
                    what year is it? IIRC it is no longer possible to get axes like that from the custom shop, right?

-Rune.

Comment

Gongrats Brett! Great score and will help you get over losing the bengal XTRR! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Gongrats Brett! Great score and will help you get over losing the bengal XTRR!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah - I didn't "lose" that XTRR, I sold it to a friend that would appreciate it more than I did. Those were the original strings on it IIRC. For as hard as you looked for a bengal XTRR, you deserved a killer piece, and I never played mine so what the hell. I'm glad you're happy with it - it was an awesome piece.

Brett

Comment

I'm almost getting tired of saying it: Nice score, Brett.

(Almost.)

Seriously...way cool. Glad it's yours.

Comment

Look what Jani (the new owner of my XTRR) just sent me...

Comment

Bret please resize that jpg
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

thanks for the resize Brett [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                Jackson CS won't make an explorer anymore right? "copyrighted body styles" or whatever..
                                BTW I wonder if anyone who ever made it gave credit to that book. Fluffer is a great band name though! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X