Jackson Explorer Arrives Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Explorer Arrives Safe

Sorry about that. What to y'all think? It looks like the same guitar, and the picture shows exactly what the old owner told me he remembered when he bought it.

Thanks to Jani for providing this.

Brett

Comment

Nice looking guitar there! I love the white binding all around. Pretty cool to have the Marty pic too.

Comment

Easton once mentioned there was a loophole in Gibson's design that would allow Jackson to make Explorers, just like Hamer's been doing for years.

Actually, I think it has something to do with the Star body. Lay a Star on an Explorer (Gibson) and the Star's points will not line up - they're more narrow. Since a Star is basically an Explorer with an extra chunk out of the bottom rear corner, Jackson could just leave that chunk in and thus get around Gibson's design, just like Hamer does.
        Same with Roundhorn Vs.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That's Easton. When I asked my dealer for a carbon copy of my new Explorer (but in natural, with gold hardware), I got a big "no can do" back from Jackson.

Brett

Comment

Working...
          X