JJ-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ-2

Has anyone nticed these guitars and may I also add the SLS and Sweetones to that list get hardly any to no mentions anymore. I am kinda suprised that the SLS and JJ-2 doesn`t get more talk time, I can sorta understand the ST series and franklly a little suprised they still make those. Any thoughts? Jack.

Re: JJ-2

Ya know, I dunno really.
    I would think that the JJ2 doesn't get talked about much because it doesn't look very Jackson-esque with a non-pointy headstock and Gibson-ish body shape. Also no sharkies.
    But I don't care. I LOOOOVE mine anyways. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

thats because yours is a badass mofo of a JJ-2! haha.

Comment

You bet your butt it is!!! AHAHAHA!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

People don't talk much because they are no longer making.
          Also it is a signature guitar that doesn't look like Jackson guitar.

I personally love to have one of these but not easy to find one with cool finish while many of these are available in sunburst which I hate.
          I wish to find a RGF like Em's too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW, Last time I heard, only the finish left at the factory are Sunburst,White,Black AND Bengal LOL!
            JJ2 in Bengal finish will look so Animal...
            [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

mmm, a white JJ-2 would be awesome.

Comment

There is one on guitarexpress.
                Not sure if it was White or Ivory though.
                Looked great but didn't have a kill switch.

Comment

ah junk, the kill switch is one of the trippy things about the JJ-2.

Comment

The red ghost flames are what won me on this guitar, definitely. It's no secret I'm an Anthrax/Scott Ian fan, but this one is just to die for.
                    A bengal would be killer too!

The killswitch I adore. It really is wicked fun and makes a statement. I told my local tech its the self-destruct button. DO NOT TOUCH! No No! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Hee hee. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Hey, he asked.

I'm sure he tried it out. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Anyway, with the super uber cool red ghost flames the glaringly dorky red button isn't too obvious like it is on other finishes.

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      It's no secret I'm an Anthrax/Scott Ian fan,

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] WHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?!?!? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] I certainly had no idea...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Your JJ2 must be your main player by now Em! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Now I feel idiot that I passed a BGF JJ2 couple months ago.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Now Toru... I seem to remember you have what... THREE cool guitars coming your way this month??
                          Lucky dog! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Tell ya what, if I see a GF JJ2 I will throw a note your way. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ha Ha Priest. Very funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Notice how I did not decide to go with the suggested name change when I signed up in this kooky place.
                          Cool as the name was. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

What was the suggested name change? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I must've missed it... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Tell ya what... I'll send ya a PM. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X