SL2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SL2H

yeah, really, who wants to hear that the new ones suck compared to the older ones...
    anyway, I'm trying to share some pics of mine in the chat but for some reason I'm not able to get back on.

great talking with you..

Comment

yeah, it's a 2004

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        In2,

I'm Ron, not Scott. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Could it be you are just use to your RR..... I was the same way every time I checked out a new axe that I passed on many a good deals. Finally I broke down and bought another Jackson. Now the least played is the one I swore nothing would top. Sometimes it is just being firmiliar as opposed to being better. You may just have to take the plunge. You wont regret it. 1299 on an SL2H is a phenomenal price BTW

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

I used to be very hung up about medium-thickness necks, 'cause that's what I learned on... but as I have gotten used to everything from 50's Les Paul chunky neck to Ibanez paper thin necks... I have discovered that it really doesn't make that much of a difference (to me, that is), as long as I have time to warm up on that guitar for a bit.

Comment

sounds or shape?
          plays better = PLAYS better...no argument. I've been playing for over 25 years, and my credits include more than just TV and Film along with the live stuff. This guitar plays better, feels better, sounds better than any guitar I've ever held in my hands...period. It's probably one of the few MAGIC ones that just has that special something.
          No 2 guitar are created equal unless you have some machine made thing - you can just feel the care that went into this one. A very lucky purchase over 14 years ago and it's still like I've tried since.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I own three SL2H's, they are the best guitars I've ever played (I've had ~20 guitars over the last 20 years). One of mine is from 2001, one from 2002, and one from 2004. They are very consistent in their excellent quality, great set up, etc.

I bought 2 of the 3 from Lloyd at guitarxpress.com, his prices, set-up, and service are excellent.

Comment

Hey in2wishn , IM SCOTT:-)

Ron- I 'll have swiss, please [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

No...I am Scott
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I love my SL2H, can't say enough good things about it. I highly recommend picking one up.

You've got a pm also.

Comment

Working...
                  X