Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sweet Archtop ....

Jackson Custom Shop SLS Soft Archtop

Recall the dio babe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] - well it was/is my goal to find an archtop similar to the one she was posing with ... this one is sweet, but way out of my price range.

only $3200 [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Re: Really sweet Archtop ....

How funny it was described as "untouched" and "unplayed" when this guitar was displayed at NAMM and I am sure a lot of people touched it and maybe played it as well.
    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    The guitar is very sweet but these peg heads are ugly!

Comment

I often wonder about that kind of advertising too.

"Untouched", "unplayed" and yet "handcrafted"? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

damn thats totally not my style but...sweeeeet [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I am in love. That's the most beautiful soloist ever.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

That is a beautiful guitar. Almost perfect, in my opinion.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Geat! Now there's another guitar I MUST have! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                How funny it was described as "untouched" and "unplayed" when this guitar was displayed at NAMM and I am sure a lot of people touched it and maybe played it as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah "Untouched...Unplayed"....I think I may have bumped this guitar putting it back on the wall too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] j/k...

- Joel
                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                RIP Dime

Comment

now we have the proof it was touched!! and bumped too ?!
                  You should send these pics to the seller...
                  [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy moley! That Soloist would look fantastic with my koa Taylor acoustic... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP, contact the seller ans ask for super discount since it is not as described.

Comment

Hmmm guess I have good taste [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seller told me after namm it was shipped back to factory and gone over with a fine tooth comb, cleaned &amp; buffed and then directly into a case. LMAO!!!

I figure as much as it was handled is should be selling as used! I offered him 50% [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] of what hes asking he just [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] - oh well.

Comment

50%!!!!
                          You would be very lucky if you could get it for 50% off... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yea, I know they ship the show guitars to the factory before sending them to dealers.
                          I put my deposit on one of killer NAMM guitars from the last Summer and while waiting for it, I discovered my guitar was sold to another dealer!
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

yah I told him I didnt meant to insult him - he was pretty cool about it actually. I guess I was fishing for a response more than anything - a newbie feeling my around in the dark.

Comment

feeling your what?!? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X