Jackson AT1 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson AT1 ???

Last night a customer called me asking for information on a Jackson AT1. I remember this guitar was in production for a pretty short time around 96 or 97 but I can't remember what it looked like. Does anyone have one of these or pics of one?

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: Jackson AT1 ???

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thanks!
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yeah, That customer called me too.
        Tis a Beautiful guitar!!

Comment

And a small number of these (20-30?) shipped with a 4x2 headstock, rather than the 3x3s in the pics here. I remember it had something to do with Ernie Ball crying foul, but that could have just been the rumor.

Comment

Very nice guitars. I recently was fortunate to get one of the 4x2 ones in blue.

Comment

Yeah, the Ernie CryBalling headstock... umm... The purple one looks uber smurfish. Not my cup of tea perhaps. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beautiful indeed! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a neck from one of those. It was really fat but played very very nice.

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Its actuallyt trans blue. My camera adds a bit of a reddish huw which makes it look purple. I had a Blue 4x2 that I got from Pete, but I liked this one better in a side by side. I also owned the back one at one time as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X