Limited Run USA 24 Fret Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Limited Run USA 24 Fret Rhoads

You guys are sooooo funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for the congrats, I got to hold my little neice for a while last night, she's pretty cool!

Anyway, although my efforts this week haven't produced results on the RR24 yet I'm really hoping to have this wrapped up for you guys by mid week. JC is closed for inventory until Tuesday, I will post here as soon as I have pricing... hopefully by Wednesday.

Thanks for being so patient, this is taking alot longer than I thought it was going to!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Okay, I'm guessing this thing is kaput. I mean there was interest, and I still have interest but this went without anything going on. I know it's the holidays, and people are busy, but this is sad. The interest is there for it, then people forget about it.

I'm going to cry now.

Comment

Actually, I have my quote into Jackson and have called on it every day.
        But I havent posted anymore here as I dont want to intrude in the other dealers area.

FWIW, those who are intersted in the CoB Laiho RR1-24 model Im working on, Please send me an email:
        [email protected]

I will forward you the spec sheet and stuff.
        Thanks

Comment

You know, I think Laiho is a dork, and I hate CoB, but at this point, if the other guitar is not even a factor anymore, and if the price is right, I'd buy one, route it for the humbucker and kick myself in the ass for spending so much.

Comment

Yeah, Ive actually never even heard their music before.
            I was asked to put this run together by another member who said there was a pretty large interest in it.
            And Im always willing to go the extra effort to try and make things happen [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

People are not forgetting about this.
              There is nothing we as buyers(or who are interested in) can do without knowing how much it would be.

As for the COB RR24, I think Scott should start his own thread and start looking for potential buyers.
              I don't see a problem having 2 threads of Limited Rhoads since these are 2 different guitars and different ideas(Select RR1 with 24frets and Laiho model).

Comment

Scott, message me with whatever you know about this, or forward me a spec sheet, so we can move the talk out of this thread. I'm not commiting yet, but I'm keeping my options open.

Comment

If it's any consolation, it is not just the limited runs that are taking so long. I've been waiting for a work order on one guitar since 11/30. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    If it's any consolation, it is not just the limited runs that are taking so long. I've been waiting for a work order on one guitar since 11/30. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there, done that myself, dude. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] You're still somewhat in the "reasonable" range of timeliness for a work order, IMHO and experience. But, then again, I wouldn't hold your breath, either.

There's a thread in the Feedback section - started by Tekky a couple of weeks ago, maybe - that discussed these types of issues.

And I can't say that I'm suprised it's taking so long to get a response on this limited run. There's a continuing pattern here. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] (...No offense to Matt at all, as he is obviously trying to get info ASAP. He's a cool dude, and the effort to move this along is clearly there on his part.)

Comment

The problem with all of these things (work orders, custom quotes, limited runs) is that there's only one guy at Jackson that handles all of it. Not only is he responsible for the entire USA but he's probably handling all the international orders as well.

I got a phone call from him on Thursday night and he explained that although Jackson was closed on today, he was going to come in and work on all of my quotes. Right now I'm waiting for prices on 3 limited runs and about a dozen custom shop orders.

So, although Scot has been kind enough to chime in, I have not forgotten about this run and I will post here as soon as additional info becomes available!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

That's very cool of him to come in on a day off, and try to catch up. And fairly uncool that J/C/FMIC is leaving it all to one person. Sounds like they need to get additional manpower involved.

Comment

Matt, thank you for the update!
                          Waiting for answers on both LTD Edition and the custom shop quote.

Comment

Yeh, thanx for the update. But it makes it almost impossible to commit without at least "firm" pricing, but I certainly understand from all sides...

Just keep us in the loop as you have.

Thanx again!
                            Pat

Comment

well i know im very interested in a CoB Laiho RR1-24 model and i bet alot of other people are too. i know guitar express had a road hazard yellow 24 fret one humbucker rhoads and it was beyond sweet but i had my y2kv on order and had to conserve my cash otherwise i would have bought it in a flash.

Comment

why hasn't this thread been moved to the new "limited run" section? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X