• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limited Run USA 24 Fret Rhoads

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ah, this will never work out [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    And what do I need a 24 fret for, I barely play above the 17th fret anyway [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You really don't need to post any negative posts in this thread.
    What we are doing here is hoping to get something going.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was not my intention to step on any shoes here, I`m sorry if I did. It was all a joke on my own behalf. I`m just as eager to get this thing going as you other guys, but there will be to many opinions, we`ve seen it before.
    If it`s true that actual cs prices are up to 40% lower than the cs generator estimate, I`d rather go for that and get MY dream guitar. This will be so expensive anyway that the difference is to little to have any compromices.
    I will follow this and see what you come up with, and if it`s close enough I`ll jump it to.
    Good luck

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I want a single hum, 24 fret Rhoads

[/ QUOTE ]

Pat, single hum is out.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

After reading through this it seems like the main sticking point is the number of pickups. I personally really like the idea of a black, single hum with gold hardware, but I have a feeling that's going to be a full on custom shop job. The 24 fret neck in itself may constitute this as a custom guitar.

In an effort to keep the price down I would suggest that we keep this guitar as close as possible to a regular RR1. That said, how many are on board with a 24 fret RR1, gold hardware, no pickguard? If there are 10, the only thing to decide on is the finish.

Matt
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I am!

Comment

I'm in, but it will depend on the finish.

Once done, it needs to be mocked with the generator pls.

Pat

Comment

If we go with what Matt says, it will look like this.
              Black 24fret Rhoads with no pickguard and Gold hardwares.

Comment

Matt says One Hum, I'm all over that idea... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Toru - Do you still have that picture you emailed me of the 24 fret single hum RR? That guitar was baaaad ass looking! I bet Pat's gonna dig it.

Regarding the dual hum RR1, the finish can be anything you want. I've had black with grey bevels and black with green or red pinstripes mentioned to me so far...

Matt
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Bevels, binding and logo, all the same color, whatever it ends up being.

Pat

Comment

• Re: Limited Run USA 24 Fret Rhoads

Matt, you mean this?
                      I sent you more pics but I believe th eone you are talking about is this.
                      ALso instead of Green pin stripes, it can be Green bevels like the second picture.
                      I think any colors would look great with Black body.
                      REd pin stripes,Red Bevels, Blue Pin stripes, Blue Bevels and so on...

Comment

Yup, the first one is what I was referring to. That's a mean looking guitar!

Comment

I'm all over that one... Preferrably red, and painted bevels ( not pins ) but whatever...

Pat

Comment

I'm going to be in for either this or a regular WR1, I haven't decided yet which shape I want...

Comment

If it does not have 2 pickups, I'm out.
                              If it has 2 pickups, I'm in.

That's how you know if I'm in or not Matt.
                              I play out, I play more than just metal, I need the 2nd pickup, Period.

Comment

So what's the price range on this at? Out of curiousity? Or did I miss it skimming through the thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X