Limited Run USA 24 Fret Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Limited Run USA 24 Fret Rhoads

Because we are not going with CS pricing.
    And what's wrong with a plan and simple Black RR with 2hums?
    Black color is one of the most popular choices of Jackson guitar, I don't see any problem choosing a Black guitar with 2hums
    We are already clear about that part.
    You want a CS guitar, you can always order your own.
    Or if that Green one is what you want, I am sure Scott is already working on Laiho model which I can imagine it will not be less than $2000 because it is a full custom shop guitar even you order 10 or 20.

The point of doing this is to get it done with select series price or as close as regular select series price, other wise noone will buy it.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with a plain and simple black RR with 2 hum - other than it's like any RR1 you can get off the shelf except for the 24frets. At least white bevels would be something special. You're basically paying a couple hundred extra bucks over a RR1 to get two extra frets.
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Matt already said it's not going to be USA Select pricing. And some won't be willing to pay that much of a premium for just two extra frets on a plain jane black Rhoads.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You're basically paying a couple hundred extra bucks over a RR1 to get two extra frets.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the point of this Limited run.
          Whoever asked why Jackson wouldn't do 24fret Rhoads select series, this limited Edition is the answer to these posts people made in the past couple of years but we would have to pay extra $$$ for the extra frets.

Comment

If the goal is to keep it as close to an RR1 but with 24 frets and Select pricing then keep it simple.

If the Select pricing is not going to happen then you might as well add on all the other shit as well so that you're getting your moneys worth....BUT....as soon as the option to add on other crazy stuff is available people are going to each want something different and this has even less of a chance of getting off the ground.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Matt already said it's not going to be USA Select pricing. And some won't be willing to pay that much of a premium for just two extra frets on a plain jane black Rhoads.

[/ QUOTE ]

But until I receive exact pricing of this limited, who knows.
              Hell, I wouldn't buy it if the price is way high.

Comment

If I don't have final pricing on this by tonite I'll cut my leg off and eat it!!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I may be intrested when the final specs and price of the guitar are announced. Personally I'd like the 24 fret black RR1 with white bevels.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    If I don't have final pricing on this by tonite I'll cut my leg off and eat it!!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] With or without Tabasco sauce? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You could cook it on BBQ grill.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

$10 says Matt will be legless tomorrow.

Comment

He didn't say both legs.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, so we will call him Ahab from now on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's tonight, 1019PM, and I've not heard anything [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's 11:28 here. Would ya like a beer with that Matt [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]?

Comment

Working...
                                X